Stealing Junkyard Dawg's MWNY thread...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
With your permission Mr. Dawg... Let's say we only get 1.2(or 1.4)GHz as top speed. If that comes coupled with PC competitive FSB speed(or better), DDR memory(at least PC2100), duel processors on all the towers, an OS 10 that feels as snappy if not snappier than XP on a high powered PC, AND drop the prices down along the entire line, they'll be just fine. I'm salivating right now to run out and buy a top of the line G4 that fills the above bill.

Maybe, just MAYBE, Mr. Jobs could turn down the RDF a few notches and try not to pretend that things are going according to plan for Apple right now. Maybe he could talk about why my Pentium 3(Windows 98SE) box surfs the net much faster than my Duel Gig G4(OS 10 full time)...

As far as dropping the prices along the entire line, well, I know that the many accountants here at AI will get me straight on this point... On the towers I'm talking about more than just a couple hundred dollars or so.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    sizzle chestsizzle chest Posts: 1,133member
    Does this:

"Before posting a new topic, please read the existing topics and try to keep discussion in a minimum of threads. Help us keep this forum clean and easy to read. Thanks."

... look familiar?