New Forum Software?

Posted:
in Feedback
Just wondering what is this new forum software called. It is 10x better then the previous one.
ryanflucas

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    ksec said:
    Just wondering what is this new forum software called. It is 10x better then the previous one.
    I hate it
    nolamacguy
  • Reply 2 of 8
    ksec said:
    That’s comedy, right?
    nolamacguy
  • Reply 3 of 8
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,556member
    On the iPhone? Not at all. Plus, it's faster.
    edited December 2015
  • Reply 4 of 8
    ksecksec Posts: 1,569member
    ksec said:
    I hate it
    The whole system is a lot cleaner and faster. Their may be features missing but it is definitely catching up in these few days. Input ( Reply ) box is now standard complaint and don't take over any browser features such as auto correct.

If it is UI / UX that you don't like, i am sure these will be improved and fixed once the whole system has migrated. 
  • Reply 5 of 8
    ksec said:
    The whole system is a lot cleaner and faster.

Like iWork for iCloud: missing a ton of features and visual distinction between elements and slowly–if ever–regaining the functionality it once had!

I miss the new posts page and the boxes delineating posts. But I get to have fun screwing around with the CSS now, so that’s something.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,320moderator

I miss the new posts page

The following page behaves like the new posts page (it's the recent discussions link in the sidebar) and marks unread comments in yellow:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/discussions
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Marvin said:
    The following page behaves like the new posts page (it's the recent discussions link in the sidebar) and marks unread comments in yellow:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/discussions

Hey, so it does! Good enough for me. Thanks.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Have to say that I do not like the new format at all.  Sorry mods, but you really took a huge step backwards.