Contest: We're giving away 64GB Apple TVs & Apple Watches, click to enter

Posted:
in General Discussion edited December 2015
We've got a handful of brand new 64GB Apple TVs and Apple Watch Sport models that we want to give away to readers who help spread the word about about the AppleInsider community and its Price Guides. And everyone has 5 chances to win with just a few clicks.

Apple Price Guides

This contest is open to all readers with a U.S.-based mailing address and runs through 11:59 p.m. ET on Dec. 18th. The 5 winners will be announced on the main page of AppleInsider the following Saturday, Dec. 19th. Each reader has up to 5 chances to enter. To enter, complete just one or more of the following.

1) Retweet this tweet to spread the word about AppleInsider's Price Guides

Retweet this tweet for a chance to win your choice of a 64GB Apple TV or any Apple Watch Sport model listed in our Apple Watch Price Guide:

Find the lowest prices anywhere on Apple's hottest MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and #Apple Watches https://t.co/mEadphtFMC pic.twitter.com/P1EZcRf9aC

-- AppleInsider (@appleinsider)

2) Retweet this tweet to spread the word about AppleInsider's Year-End Deals

Retweet this tweet for a chance to win your choice of a 64GB Apple TV or any Apple Watch Sport model listed in our Apple Watch Price Guide:

Grab the lowest prices ever offered on Apple's most popular 2015 MacBooks & iMacs this week https://t.co/uBx8jOcZ3b pic.twitter.com/XY5Ww3Jyiw

-- AppleInsider (@appleinsider)

3) Like us on FaceBook

Like us on FaceBook for a chance to win a new 64GB Apple TV:

4) Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter for a chance to win a new 64GB Apple TV:

5) Become a registered member of the AppleInsider forum community

Register for a free account on our forums for a chance to win a new 64GB Apple TV:

Apple Price Guides
yummyPBtoastfallenjtReinventnv123

Comments

• Reply 1 of 34
    Great prizes!
    Reinventnv123redgeminiparadarthekatrazorpit
  • Reply 2 of 34
    Done and done!  
  • Reply 3 of 34
    No thanks, too much work for the potential small reward.
    edited December 2015 awilliams87jay-tzroger73
  • Reply 4 of 34
    You want your viewers to pimp themselves for a chance to win an Apple TV or Watch?

No thanks! Besides, if someone tweets those words, he will instantly seem like a tool to his followers
    djkfisherjay-tzroger73cornchiplawrance
  • Reply 5 of 34
    I don't use twitter. What are the exact steps to retweet what you are requesting, so I can tweet it to someone to enter, please?
  • Reply 6 of 34
    I'm in.
  • Reply 7 of 34
    All done and can't wait!
  • Reply 8 of 34
    Done! Would be a nice surprise and a great gift seeing how my birthday is this friday!
  • Reply 9 of 34
    Done and done!
  • Reply 10 of 34
    icoco3icoco3 Posts: 1,474member
    Does #5 mean that if we are already registered members we are automatically entered once?
    radarthekatzroger73cornchipdamn_its_hotlawrancetallest skilim4gmg
  • Reply 11 of 34
    icoco3 said:
    Does #5 mean that if we are already registered members we are automatically entered once?
    I have the same question. Where are the full details and disclosures regarding this promotion?
  • Reply 12 of 34
    I don't Tweet, I don't Facebook and I am already a member so I guess I am excluded.
    djkfisher
  • Reply 13 of 34
    cornchipcornchip Posts: 1,945member
    icoco3 said:
    Same for weekly newsletter 
  • Reply 14 of 34
    Hope this is valid for Sweden as well, but probably only US has a chance to win.

• Reply 15 of 34
    I'll happily take any of these prizes. Though, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a watch. :P
    redgeminipa
  • Reply 16 of 34
    2old4fun said:
    I don't Tweet, I don't Facebook and I am already a member so I guess I am excluded.
    Same here. I don't do (anti-)Social Media and am a member, and what about those of us outside the USA? 
    Apple is a multinational company so how about the odd offer that is exclusive to those of us Aliens eh?
  • Reply 17 of 34
    I have strong reservations about the sketchy details in this "promotion." It might be skirting the boundaries of a number of consumer product promotion requirements.

AI, there are a lot of legitimate questions people are asking above: what are the details, who is eligible, who is not, does it apply in all countries, who decides, how do you verify, etc. PLEASE ANSWER THEM.

Incidentally, in what way is this a "contest"? Contest of what?

(I have also sent this post to the AI admin).
    edited December 2015
  • Reply 18 of 34

3) Like us on FaceBook

Like us on FaceBook for a chance to win a new 64GB Apple TV:

ya might want to link to your FB profile...makes it a lot easier
  • Reply 19 of 34
    Done all! Would be nice if their giving away five apple watches :D 
  • Reply 20 of 34
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    icoco3 said:
    Yes, everyone that is already a member of the AppleInsider newsletter list and fourm community are automatically entered to win. As it states in the article, this contest is only open to US residents. In the future, we hope to expand the promotional offer to additional countries.