Congrats to all freedom loving UK people for giving finger to the pansies in Brussels!

Posted:
in PoliticalOutsider
I am with all freedom loving UK people today! Congrats to you for taking your nation back! Well done!

Here, have a pint of warm beer on me! :#

Global markets are down today, but so what! I don't care about that at all, even though most of my stock holdings went down. That's just a temporary thing, no big deal at all.

Far more important is the historic vote which took place! This is comparable to the fall of the Berlin Wall and the fall of communism.

The EU has passed its expiration date and deserves to die a quick death! What they have done to their own people is just despicable and treasonous. Who the hell wants to be ruled by a bunch of corrupt, unelected in many cases, fascists in Brussels! Screw them all! May they all be jobless and hungry soon.

Soon, other freedom loving countries will also be leaving. The Netherlands, France and Italy are strong contenders.

Your days are up you EU punks, the common man has spoken, and the common man has told you to go to hell.

Today is a victory of all good people. The EU will go down in history as a bunch of failed punks and wusses. Good riddance to you scumbags.

And what happened in the UK was very "Trumpish" indeed. Just wait and see what happens in the USA in November. 
tallest skilhands sandonjbdragonelijahg

Comments

• Reply 1 of 40
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 8,360member
    And just to add one more thing.

I first became aware of Nigel Farage many years ago, where he has been fighting against the EU in their parliament, and Nigel is a pretty funny guy, and smart too!

I'm glad that his efforts and the efforts of the entire Leave movement has paid off so handsomely!

I love watching those videos on youtube where Nigel is just ripping into those slimy EU leaders. Hilarious! Great stuff! :# 
    edited June 2016 tallest skilhands sandonelijahg
  • Reply 2 of 40
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 26,173member
    Heh, heh... I had very strong suspicions for years that Germany would be leaving the EU. I just never imagined it would be Britain leading the pack. I agree there will be others. The weak countries will remain in the EU and will drain Germany of all of their wealth unless they abandon ship soon. I'm guessing France leaves next.
    apple ][jbdragonelijahg
  • Reply 3 of 40
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 41,325member
    First the UK, then the Netherlands, then France, then Italy, and then it collapses. The false song of globalism is exiting the bridge and starting its final verse.
    edited June 2016 apple ][elijahg
  • Reply 4 of 40
    hands sandonhands sandon Posts: 5,270member
    We've quite literally got our country back, which was teetering on the edge of no return. It's truly beautiful.  

Nigel Farage is a national hero. He has saved the UK. 

Over time I have no doubt that more and more people will be horrified that our politicians were so were willing to give away so much of our sovereignty. Thank God we won our independence without the need for trials.

The press have largely slammed Trump here, using him as their way of deluding the vulnerable that they are morally and intellectually superior in order to make them obey their disempowering  agenda. Trump will reverse the dangerous stupidity of importing cultural and literal death through Muslim immigration, though of course many Muslims, though far too few, are of little direct threat when vastly outnumbered. That vicious culture needs be treated like the disease it is and if anyone can start the process of fighting back against it, it's Trump.  

tallest skilapple ][elijahg
  • Reply 5 of 40
    marcNOKmarcNOK Posts: 33member
    Its not over yet, by a long way...I very much doubt the UK will be leaving the EU.

I have been out the UK for nearly 2 years, and don't miss it for a second - OK the power sockets are better than the crap we have here in Norway.... It is actually too late to reclaim the country if that is the goal, but I have no love for the UK and hope it implodes into the pile shit it really is, nor have I any respect for the ridiculous fascist/communist GoldmanSachs takeover/hijacking of the EU and hope that implodes into the pile of shit it really is. However, I see PCR is claiming the EU project was a CIA op, so perhaps the whole project was intentionally corrupt from the start.

Now I await the financial onslaught of the Rothschilds on the populace of England and Wales, to punish them for their crime....It has already begun....credit rating downgrades...and clearly they will be made to pay a heavy price until they are begging to be let back in the club, at which point assimilation is complete. This referendum result was planned, as it is easy to fix the results of referendums, just as it is presidential elections, as the method to bring the UK fully into the EU, and bring them under total control - and make them beg for their central bank slavery too.

Nigel Farage is a smart guy, not really obvious which side of the EU fence he really sits on??? obviously he has the Hitleresque commonman charm, and no doubt 95% of his followers are the nationalist, uneducated, unwashed masses he appeals too, but no doubt they are decent working people also - but he himself was one of the EU bankers in a previous life if u do some research, and he knows full well how the system operates behind the scenes...His remark about winning without a shot being fired, wasn't actually a dumb crass remark - He was letting the establishment know that the murdered politician was blood of their hands. Its their MO. However Its quite possible he is an EU double agent, on a mission to split and destroy the conservative party and their opposition to joining the EU. A mission he has done magnificently.

Farage taking on the Rothschilds with a motley crew of demented English pensioners still lamenting after WW2...give me a break. LOL,  On the other side of the coin you have the brainwashed EU Millenials....useless hipster bearded whiners.....'Generation Snowflake' as they're now known, looking for their handouts and enjoying being raped by the silent invaders at the swimming pools....Theres no winners in this, both outcomes were major losses. At least Cameron was exposed for the absolute tool he really was...Yes the dumbest man in Europe right now.

So Boris will probably become PM for a while, as Farage is ineligible anyhow, and Labour will despose of the idiot commie in favour of an EU loving puppet funded by Goldman. A snap general election will be called when the financial destruction really hits hard, Boris nor Farage will have no chance as they will be seen as the masterminds behind the financial collapse of the UK, and Labour will win on the ticket that they will nullify the referendum result...which was not legally binding anyhow, and fully sign the UK up, including desposing of the pound, as a full member of the EU, in order to make the pain go away....for a bit.....just like Greece.

Glad I was smart enough to get out.....of the UK and the EU. By the time the EU gets round to fucking with Norway, I will be too old to care!

If i still lived in the UK, I would have voted to stay in the EU, I didn't vote mainly because i have been too busy to find out how too, but I would have voted out, now I am safely out of the UK, just to watch their demise.

If theres anyone left in the UK who's young enough to get out and has a clue what is happening and why, I would recommend you do it immediately.

edited June 2016
  • Reply 6 of 40
    marcNOK said:
    However, I see PCR is claiming the EU project was a CIA op, so perhaps the whole project was intentionally corrupt from the start.
    Of course it was, but it predates the CIA by several decades minimum, so I'm not sure what he's on about.

You, on the other hand, seem to be closer.
  • Reply 7 of 40
    marcNOK said:
    However, I see PCR is claiming the EU project was a CIA op, so perhaps the whole project was intentionally corrupt from the start.
    Of course it was, but it predates the CIA by several decades minimum, so I'm not sure what he's on about.

You, on the other hand, seem to be closer.
    CIA created according to wiki 1947, EU formation bit vague, the Hague Congress 1948, but treaty of rome was 1957, not sure what u mean about several decades minimum?
  • Reply 8 of 40
    marcNOK said:
    CIA created according to wiki 1947, EU formation bit vague, the Hague Congress 1948, but treaty of rome was 1957, not sure what u mean about several decades minimum?
    Sorry, should have specified. The initial plan for it was formulated just after the First World War. Probably discussed even earlier.
  • Reply 9 of 40
    marcNOK said:
    Sorry, should have specified. The initial plan for it was formulated just after the First World War. Probably discussed even earlier.
    Not that it really matters but where do you get this information from?
  • Reply 10 of 40
    marcNOK said:
    Physical books, as well as Wikipedia, et. al.
  • Reply 11 of 40
    marcNOK said:
    Physical books, as well as Wikipedia, et. al.
    Thanks. But does that really negate PCRs claim that the CIA pushed for or interfered with the creation of the EU as we know it from its inception after WW2, because the US wished to control its occupied European empire through a single entity rather than 28 individual nations, and unify and prepare it for a future war against Russia, as we are seeing today.

I think the EU as it stands is just a horrendous undemocratic dictatorship, and is obviously just a puppet of the US, both militarily and financially, and is being used as a sacrificial lamb to further the empire East and provide cover for US warcrimes (as PCR states). While I have no love for the UK, it appears that Farage and the nationalistic dementia army, might just have prevented WW3 by seriously wounding or killing this evil organization of parasitic fascist communist GS puppet bankers. However, the UK will pay a very heavy price for this once the banks fight back, and I don't believe they have the backbone (having been liberalized to the point of hapless patheticness) for any protracted economic pain. I'd hope im wrong and they really could rebuild a great country, but they'll be reapplying for membership shortly after they leave...if they really leave at all.

I have nothing against the citizens of Europe, and actually have loved my travels around Europe. I have even been considering moving to Germany when my time in Norway is over....Its a bit boring here, LOL. and Norwegians are generally socially retarded...if you thought pussification of the millenials was bad in the UK and US...dont come here!

And listening to Farage on Youtube is fun, I agree.
    edited June 2016
  • Reply 12 of 40
    Farage knows whats going on. He'll be dead soon.

edited June 2016
  • Reply 13 of 40
    marcNOK said:
    But does that really negate PCRs claim that the CIA pushed for or interfered with the creation of the EU as we know it from its inception after WW2, because the US wished to control its occupied European empire through a single entity rather than 28 individual nations, and unify and prepare it for a future war against Russia, as we are seeing today.

The US doesn't control anything; don't kid yourself. Yes, we–THE PEOPLE–are the ones who pay for Europe's defense, and as such our government (et. al.) can drag them where they are desired as cannon fodder, but all it would take is the dissolution of NATO to end that. Burning the BIS and IMF to the ground is the end goal, though.
    this evil organization of parasitic fascist communist GS puppet bankers.
    It's great that you hate them, and even better that you hate the right thing about them, but you can't be a communist fascist. They're just communists, anyway.
    I have even been considering moving to Germany
    Nearly a century of control have taken a toll on Germany. It's not what it once was.
    Norwegians are generally socially retarded
    I'm quite pleased with the Norwegian government's claim that they will suspend the Geneva Convention when Sweden collapses, however.
  • Reply 14 of 40
    marcNOK said:
    But does that really negate PCRs claim that the CIA pushed for or interfered with the creation of the EU as we know it from its inception after WW2, because the US wished to control its occupied European empire through a single entity rather than 28 individual nations, and unify and prepare it for a future war against Russia, as we are seeing today.

The US doesn't control anything; don't kid yourself. Yes, we–THE PEOPLE–are the ones who pay for Europe's defense, and as such our government (et. al.) can drag them where they are desired as cannon fodder, but all it would take is the dissolution of NATO to end that. Burning the BIS and IMF to the ground is the end goal, though.
    It's great that you hate them, and even better that you hate the right thing about them, but you can't be a communist fascist. They're just communists, anyway.
    Nearly a century of control have taken a toll on Germany. It's not what it once was.
    I'm quite pleased with the Norwegian government's claim that they will suspend the Geneva Convention when Sweden collapses, however.
    Goldman Sachs controls the EU. Its a financial takeover of sovereign countries through the EU union, led by the CIA and some useful idiots....i'd quite believe it.

I'd be quite happy to see the IMF burned to the ground, including Christoper Lagarde, Lol. Why do you think destruction is an end goal with the BIS and IMF, what is going to replace it...???

Im pretty sure that the unelected dictator parasites in the EU commission are a strange hybrid of commie fascists...the whole setup is soviet, but their actions are often fascist, ie TTIP, euro army, eu nationalism flag waving.

If Norway suspends the Geneva convention....meaningless, theres no-one here with sufficient strength in the wrist to hold a gun horizontal at the border, let alone fire it. It would be overrun in hours, the women will be telling their rapists how such beautiful misunderstood people they are, and that its actually their own fault their being raped, while the men will be spraying vidal-sasson in their hair and bending over for seconds anyway,  and promising them free houses and welfare if they would only fuck a bit deeper (not jobs - no one works here - for more than an hour a day, unless you're foreign, and not a Muslim, and only if you cant get permanent sick leave for sneezing). Used to be a fearsome warrior nation i'm led to believe, lol

edited June 2016
  • Reply 15 of 40
    marcNOK said:
    Why do you think destruction is an end goal with the BIS and IMF, what is going to replace it...???
    I shouldn’t be so terse, because it masks too much of my meaning, but hey, terror still reigns supreme.

Tearing them down should be our goal. Their goal is a single currency used everywhere (I like to call it the Globuck), activated exclusively electronically through a card or your fingerprint. No physical currency, no actual money, just numbers in an account.
    eu nationalism
    Multi-nation “nationalism” is the opposite of nationalism. It’s just globalism.
    Used to be a fearsome warrior nation i'm led to believe, lol
    I see a vision of vikings having their horned helmets (anachronistic, of course) snatched from their heads, pointed in their direction, and told to bend over...
  • Reply 16 of 40
    and Rothschild makes his move......bye bye UK

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36644934

• Reply 17 of 40
    Also quitted from Euro in France yesterday ;)
  • Reply 18 of 40
    singularitysingularity Posts: 1,216member
    Looking at this thread I should have invested in tin foil.
    sphericwilliamlondon
  • Reply 19 of 40
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 26,173member
    Coated or uncoated?
    singularitytallest skilwilliamlondon
  • Reply 20 of 40
    I guess being a consumer in the market helps with that.