Not apologizing

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'm not going to apologize for anything in my thread. Since it was given the lovely honor of being locked, I'll just say a few things here.

First off, I read all the advice, and I understand. I did not disregard the information, nor am I rude. In fact, I'm probably the nicest person here. Concentrate your efforts on posters that actually do attack people unjustly, instead of me. If I feel the need to respond to someone, I will.

Maybe if some of you had problems, you'd understand. I've called Apple in the past to no avail, and I plan on voicing a complain tomorrow (no I'm not going to scream and bitch, I'll simply tell them what the case is). Yes, I could take it to an AASP, however I've taken the keyboard (and mouse today) to Micro Center, and they are not even authorized by Apple to fix it or look at it. Apple tells them they must send it to them first. I don't even know where an AASP would be around here that wouldn't require me sending the product to Apple for a repair or replacement. The question of calling and asking for a new mouse or whatever. Yes, it could be done. In my opinion though, it's better that I just buy another one. I don't know how long I'm going to be without the mouse waiting for Apple to send me one, and so I'm without the computer. My friend's Apple laptop took 3 or 4 months he said to repair. I can't go for that without this computer to use. Micro Center or CompUSA WILL NOT replace it on the spot. The Mac guy at Micro Center said for anything like that you're going to need to contact Apple.

Although not many people have had these same problems, it seems to me like they weren't very good anywayz. I have a new mouse, just a cheap Kensington I bought that is much better. It was either that or be forced to wait. I'll still call Apple, but in the mean time I'd like to get working on my projects.

I'm getting blamed for people f-ing with my AIM accounts and making phone calls with "unknown numbers" to both me and my girlfriend. I'm whining and coming to people with all of my problems? No, I'm asking if I should call the police about it because I was and still am a bit concerned. A few on this forum even BLAMED ME for being harassed like that. I don't tell you half the stuff that goes on in my life do I? No, I don't tell you much. So by your logic, if I came in here telling people I was on the brink of suicide, nobody would care? Wouldn't surprise me.

I'm a very strong minded individual, and I'm pretty good about making it seem like everything's ok when it isn't. I won't let things bother me, and I'm not letting this bother me at all. I just thought I should clear up a few things, and maybe let a few of you realize what you're really telling someone.

If I ever get personal, it's my fault, so slap me for it.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Since you mentioned your gf, how is she? Did she really get hurt or was it all fake?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Hey Jon, you should use this image when you lock this thread.

• Reply 2 of 5
    no, good sir, i prefer ceci:

[ 08-13-2002: Message edited by: Jonathan ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 5
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    No, this one.

• Reply 4 of 5
    you know, this one's just perfect.