Issues Regarding Creating a Bootable USB Drive for OSX Installer

Posted:
in macOS
Hey everyone, I just made an account on these forums after some researching. Im just a 24 year old producer, pretty tech savvy. The only issue I'm having is creating the actual bootable USB installer to reinstall my OSX yosemite. I don't know if this is the right section , but if there is anyone out there with some free time and would like to guide me through making the bootable USB. I have all the files that I need downloaded with Yosemite from the app store since I previously had it. I just don't know how to get the installer to the 64gb usb drive i own..Once the installer is good to go I will be able to take everything else from there. I have everything set up with my iMac and macbook to get everything going. Please help me I just want to get back to making music. Ive been trying to figure this out for 2 days. Thanks..We can do a FaceTime or Skype session if possible and you can see my screen as well if it makes everything easier. Thanks you guys. Hopefully its possible and this is the right section I posted. I just love music

Comments