Is Apple on a roll, or headed for tumble?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It's obvious the tech sector is hurting these days. But a few (Apple and Dell) have come through pretty well.

It's a hard one to read (especially when Jobs always puts a positive spin at every MacWorld). On one hand, Apple seem to be doing well with iPods and laptops. Sales of the eMac/ iMac is so so. And the verdict isn't in yet on the new towers.

I'm thinking of buying some Apple stock now, in hopes that once the sector returns, they will be poised for a good return.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    kecksykecksy Posts: 1,002member
    For the first time in a long time, Apple is finally listening to its customers and I mean really listening. Just look at Jaguar or the new PowerMacs if you don't believe me. Apple is trying its hardest to give its users what they want. Even with Motorola killing sales, Apple is still finding ways to enhance its products line and compel users to upgrade their machines. We're getting pretty much everything we want, save faster CPUs, and sooner or latter, we'll get that too.

I think Apple is working very hard. Harder than ever before, and it will definitely pay off in the long run. They won't tumble as long as they keep this momentum going.