Apple releases iOS 10.2 with new 'TV' app, plus new & refreshed emoji

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    nedorama said:
    TV app is buggy. Updated iPad Air to 10.2. Downloaded several TV shows in the new app for flight to Dallas. On the plane, nothing but white screen and spinning dial. Don't update to 10.2 if you watch videos on your phone or iPad...
    This is my experience too. The TV app is half baked and has obviously been designed by people who have no practical experience whatsoever.

I cannot believe it requires an active internet connection to enable you to play the content you have downloaded (or synchronised) to your device! This is beyond stupid in my opinion and kills the user experience for me - I'm currently roaming overseas where WiFi is limited and have no wish to turn on cellular data roaming just to watch the content I have downloaded prior to my trip.

Already provided feedback to Apple 4 times on this same issue (once for each of the 4 devices my wife and I have).
  • Reply 42 of 43

johnbear said:
    tycho24 said:
    johnbear said:
    thank goodness, hopefully by the end of the year Pangu will release the jailbreak 
    Lol, I always forget there is a jailbreak community still.
    It must be infinitesimal by now!

I wonder if people are still "rooting" their Android phones & flashing a bunch of retarded custom ROMs too.... I honestly thought all that boring ass scene died off about 2011ish.
    most people are not as boring as you are;) I can give 20-30 reasons why you need to jailbreak but again is not for people like you who are afraid of their shadow
    "Most" is a bit adventurous isn't it? I would bet that of the roughly 1 billion iOS devices out there less than 10% are jailbroken making "most" not jailbroken. Just because you and a lot of others (myself included) bother to jailbreak for our own reasons does not make everyone else the same.

"Most" people just want to use their device, not manage or customise it at a deep level.
  • Reply 43 of 43
    My Bluetooth car issue IS FINALLY fixed! Woo hoo!! Thanks Apple. 

Mine is still skipping. Oh well, VW is buying it back soon anyway.