AppleInsider blogs

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Do any of our most wonderful members keep blogs?

Woohoo! My post count is only 10. In binary.

[ 09-26-2002: Message edited by: Belle ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    overhopeoverhope Posts: 1,123member
    Nah, I have more important stuff to do than telling the entire world my every thought. Besides, most blogs are the most turgid pieces of writing ever...

Geek Joke:

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    My life story is classified. No blogs for me.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    I thought about it, but I've been too lazy to get a site up and running. Plus I don't have the time to figure out LiveJournal's templates. Maybe one day I will, though.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    [quote]Originally posted by Spart:

<strong>I thought about it, but I've been too lazy to get a site up and running. Plus I don't have the time to figure out LiveJournal's templates. Maybe one day I will, though. </strong><hr></blockquote>

fvck livejournal, use <a href="http://www.pmachine.com"; target="_blank">pMachine</a>. by far, one of the best bloggers i've tested and i don't use a fraction of what the script is capable of doing.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    yes, I have one, its on live journal... if you really care enough, you can go and search for me. my last name is santora...

what is the diff between LJ and other services?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    god...the last thing anyone here would want to do is read about my freakin days...let alone my nights....funny how maddess can be boring sometimes....g
  • Reply 7 of 7
    I have to live it. No sense in destroying other's wills to live by subjecting them to read it.