New macOS 10.12.3 update implements MacBook Pro GPU fix, rectifies Safari battery drain

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    2016 Mac Book Pro 15.4 touch bar 2.9ghz, 1T, GPU 460.

This update conflicts with Avast virus software. Turing off the webscan allows https:// to work again.
    It also won't let me back up to my time machine backup. I get an error 21. I am  restoring to the previous version
    at the moment.

Has anybody else had problems backing up the unit after installing the upgrade?

edited January 2017
  • Reply 22 of 24
    razormaid said: If this was Microsoft, Google or Leveno we'd be blogging the hell out of this outrageous lie, but because it's apple and I've been with them since 1984 (so don't start with the troll shit) were supposed to just accept it and go quietly into the night?  

And before someone points out "no one made you buy it" well dude they kind of did because I've been using my 2011 17" to death and next year it will be on the not supported list so yeah... I kinda had to. I remember when you bought apple and "it just worked" those days are a distant memory these days. 

THIS right here.  I come to this board to find out what's going on with Apple, how to resolve issues I'm having, etc... And yet it seems you can never call it like it is or people jump all over you, call out your post count, and defend Apple.

Still waiting to update to the new 15 MBP but waiting it out to make sure the issues are resolved.  I am not just going to assume because they've release this update that supposedly fixes the issues that it's fixed.  From what I'm reading it seems like I may be waiting until the next release.  
  • Reply 23 of 24
    jms1005ajms1005a Posts: 1unconfirmed, member
    Anyone still have issues with 10.12.3? I have a late 2013 13 inch retina and is about a 25% drain every 30 minutes. it used to last 7-8 hours. Im lucky if i get 2.5 hours sometimes.
    edited February 2017
  • Reply 24 of 24
    IR DoodIR Dood Posts: 1unconfirmed, member
    Seems preview app is working back to the way it used to - Cautiously optimistic.
    edited February 2017