Wanna Switch Over to iOS But Some Queries Beforehand

Posted:
in General Discussion
Hey guys my very first post here. I will try to keep it short. I use a Pixel XL now, while I am very happy with the phone I still feel that I need more smoothness out of it, but its just not possible, as I believe this is the best Android has to offer. I am a smoothness freak anyway. And in long run I would like to use a phone where I won't be needing to reflash a firmware just to keep it running smoothly, which is the case with Android. Thus I wanna try iOS, but there are some things I need, so I am asking them below:

Take that I will jailbreak the iPhone without even thinking twice, so queries and corresponding responses should base off of that.

1- Is there any Call Recording app for iOS? Which wil record both sides, at good quality? I mean no nonsense apps. 

2- Can I use the iPhone and transfer files to it with the need of iTunes? I hate that thing.

3- How reliable are the Google Apps on an iPhone? I use almost all google apps, from GMail, Youtube, Maps, Photos and all, are those reliable on iOS? I mean proper push notifications for GMail, accuracy on Google Maps and all, there?

4- Is there a way to hide all apps from homescreen and push them to an app drawer or something? I don't like the wallpaper to be all covered up with some damned icons.

5- I have checked the technical measurements and all on GSMA, and its pretty average, but how is the call quality on them iPhones? I am looking at the 6S specifically, probably might even go for 7 if I feel right, but no 3.5 mm is utterly stupid, so might skip that.

6- Does Apple intentionally push updates which creep down an older version of iPhone and only keep the latest iteration smooth? Like I said, I won't be formatting my phone unless there is an absolute need.

That's all I think, would love to see some responses.

Thanks in advance.