Subject to wonder.

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I have read a lot on the internet in these times hoping to get some hints about what we can expect on MWNY02. I also have some people I know which have more or less full access to apple database. So here is what I have heard.

I wont say that this things are for sure because I just try to put things together in my own head.

1. My "friend" told me that apple had a closer companionship with nVidia at the moment and it was not clean graphics stuff. Yesterday a norwegian site announced that nVidia would probably introduce nForce 2 the 17. or 18. of july.

<a href="http://www.hardware.no"; target="_blank">www.hardware.no</a>

2. I have somwhere read that ati is going to show r300 the 17. or 18. of july. To bad I dont remember exactly where. This is also confirmed from a friend. He is a mac dealer. He have at least been reliable so far.

3. I had this small chat with a program developer that have close cotacts with apple. "because of this very special program they work on for dyslexic people" I told him that I was going to buy myself an ata 133 diskcontroller and 4 western digital disks and put them in raid. He warned me and said I should wait until MWNY was finished because apple had a card upp their sleeve, which would make gigabit ethernet be used too its max potential.

4. This friend with access to apple database say we will have G5, I have only his word for it. I dont really believe him, but he have never been proven wrong before.

As I said, I cant confirm any of this sayings But I think we have reasons to look foreward to MWNY.

But I always think negativ and don´t believe any of this things will come until MWSF03 or MWNY 03 If Apple still exist<a href="http://www.hardware.no"; target="_blank">Hardware</a>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    My friend said that his dad could beat up my dad.

Later that day I got my dad to kick the crap out of my friends dad.

Moral of the story: sometimes friends are wrong.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    bigcbigc Posts: 1,224member
    We'll all know in a couple of weeks what Apples is up to. They have always been innovative in their approach.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    randrand Posts: 6member
    It looks like this might be it.... nForce announced simultaniously with (or just before) new PMs?

"NForce 2 neste uke 09/07-2002

Det skal ha blitt bekreftet fra Platform Conference at Nvidia kommer til å røpe detaljer og kanskje lansere Nforce 2-chipsettet 16-17. juli."

-Still hoping
  • Reply 4 of 4
    [quote]Originally posted by Nilka:

<strong>1. My "friend" told me that apple had a closer companionship with nVidia at the moment and it was not clean graphics stuff. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Remember kids a relationship based on p0rn will not last!