AppleInsider podcast talks new iPads, wearables, and Apple's coming 64-bit switch

Posted:
in General Discussion edited March 2017
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Victor and Mikey talk about the evidence of new iPads and the rumored event, the concept of removing large numbers of apps from the App Store, and the idea of Swatch making a smart watch.

AppleInsider editors Mikey Campbell and Victor Marks discuss:
  • The expected March April release of new iPads
  • The new iPad model identifiers spotted around Cupertino
  • New photo of the iPhone repair calibration device used in Apple Stores
  • Swatch Group to make their own smart watch OS
  • Over 187,000 apps potentially to be culled from the App Store when iOS moves to 64-bit only
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.

Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:

Show note links: Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.

Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.

Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Hi Guys, always enjoy the podcast. :) 

Good call on Yoink, Mikey, just downloaded and will be gifting it to my daughter as well. I like it when you recommend stuff. 

Have a great weekend!

Chris

P.S. One of my favorites is SmartRreporter.  A little green hard drive icon sits in the upper menu bar,,,turns red if a problem. Saved my bacon once. Had an original intel iMac and one month before my AppleCare ran out, the icon turned red. Backed it up, took it to the Apple Store and they replaced the motherboard and HD, free! The iMac is still working.  Anyway best regards!
    edited March 2017 stantheman