Video recap: Apple releases iOS 10.3, macOS 10.12.4 and watchOS 3.2

Posted:
in General Discussion edited March 2017
Apple this week issued firmware updates for its major platforms, introducing all new features like Find My AirPods for iOS and Theater Mode for Apple Watch, as well as bringing Night Shift to Mac.

For more reviews, news, tips and features, subscribe to AppleInsider on YouTube.

We're also interested in your questions! If you want to know anything about Apple's latest updates, chime in on our forums and we'll address it.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    The video mentions there was an update to TVOS but didn't mention what changes that brought.  Anything noteworthy?
    cali
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Th dude is wearing the watch in the wrong direction on his wrist ;)
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I'm using nightshift on an iMac, iPad, and iPhone. 
  • Reply 4 of 7
    calicali Posts: 3,494member
    The video mentions there was an update to TVOS but didn't mention what changes that brought.  Anything noteworthy?
    I was wondering too.... but article doesn't mention it. 
  • Reply 5 of 7
    cali said:
    I was wondering too.... but article doesn't mention it. 
    The information regarding tvOS updates is listed in this article: 

http://appleinsider.com/articles/17/03/27/apple-releases-macos-10124-watchos-32-tvos-102-updates
  • Reply 6 of 7
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    When I check software update for my watch it tells me:
    "watch OS 3.1.3
    Your software is up to date"

There's no option to go to 3.2
    edited March 2017
  • Reply 7 of 7
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    When I check software update for my watch it tells me:
    "watch OS 3.1.3
    Your software is up to date"

There's no option to go to 3.2
    Ok, let me answer my own question:   After updating my phone to 10.3, the Watch App now shows WatchOS 3.2 to be available.  It might be a coincidence, but I suspect that 10.3 on the phone is a pre-requisite for 3.2 on the watch