Those F'ing idiots at MOSR....

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Chr*st, they're at it again.

First they do something utterly stupid (I know, no surprise there) that (they say) destroyed their brand new Radeon 8500, which, by the way, they managed to acquire by begging for it (who was the idiot that gave it to them ?), now they are begging for a new card, and not even a replacement 8500 but a GeForce 4 Titanium.

Meader must really be on some good weed to get the cahones to ask (read BEG) for this again. The question is, who will be dumb enough to give them another card ?

[ 10-24-2002: Message edited by: Gandhi ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    I was reading that and I was thinking, someone needs to punch these guys in the head. Losers.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    tulkastulkas Posts: 3,757member
    [quote]Originally posted by Gandhi:

<strong>Chr*st, they're at it again.

First they do something utterly stupid (I know, no surprise there) that (they say) destroyed their brand new Radeon 8500, which, by the way, they managed to acquire by begging for it (who was the idiot that gave it to them ?), now they are begging for a new card, and not even a replacement 8500 but a GeForce 4 Titanium.

Meader must really be on some good weed to get the cahones to ask (read BEG) for this again. Tee question is, who will be dumb enough to give them another card ?

[ 10-24-2002: Message edited by: Gandhi ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

And did I read correctly that they tried to mod the card using a method that required using a pencil on 2 resisters on the card? I am sorry, but if you are reading instructions for moding a delicate piece of electrical equipment and you read "using the tip of a pencil......" just stop reading and save yourself some time and follow these simple instructions instead:

1)place card on ground

2)place heel of foot on card

3)firmly press down heel.

4)repeat as required.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    "Hey! don't touch that.........you don't know what it might be connected to.

--B. Banzai