Apple shares 'Three Minutes' feature shot on iPhone X, commemorating the Chinese New Year

Posted:
in iPhone
Apple has released a new video called "Three Minutes" in Singapore, alongside a page dedicated to the tools and techniques that the director used to shoot the video completely on the iPhone X.

Apple's new short film, called "Three Minutes" was posted on Apple Singapore's YouTube channel on Thursday afternoon. The film, shot by Peter Chan is supplemented by a website showing how the production used Apple technologies to create the feature.

Apple's description of the piece says:
If your family reunion only lasts three minutes, what will you do? A unique Chinese New Year story shot on iPhone X by director Peter Chan.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    Very well done!
  • Reply 2 of 10
    mubailimubaili Posts: 453member
    This is so backward looking and not a representative of what China is today anymore. Why not shot the high speed railway? This would not bode well with China consumers. Apple seems to be way out of step with what is going on in China. Now I am really worried.
    cincymac
  • Reply 3 of 10
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,053member
    mubaili said:
    This is so backward looking and not a representative of what China is today anymore. Why not shot the high speed railway? This would not bode well with China consumers. Apple seems to be way out of step with what is going on in China. Now I am really worried.
    Who fucking cares? It's about the iPhone X, not about China documentary and yes, Apple shot it in the real life. The damn real life is not about the bullet trains in big cities but rather the normal life everywhere. Someone got no sense of theater art...
    boltsfan17yojimbo007mejsrictmayBobbyTang
  • Reply 4 of 10
    yojimbo007yojimbo007 Posts: 1,165member
    Really really nice 👍 👍👍
  • Reply 4 of 10
    boltsfan17boltsfan17 Posts: 2,294member
    mubaili said:
    How on earth can you come up with the assumption Apple has no clue what's going on in China based on a short film? 
  • Reply 6 of 10
    yojimbo007yojimbo007 Posts: 1,165member
    mubaili said:
    How on earth can you come up with the assumption Apple has no clue what's going on in China based on a short film? 
    Lol.. indeed .. 
  • Reply 7 of 10
    mubailimubaili Posts: 453member
    mubaili said:
    we will know in another 5 minutes when Apple releases the Q1 earning.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    tmaytmay Posts: 6,309member
    mubaili said:
    A film about a working mother, on the job, in a sea of travelers, attempting to spend a few precious minutes with her child, during a 3 minute train stop.

What's not to like about that?

It's a story that has universal appeal, sans yourself, I suppose.

Kudos to all involved.

• Reply 9 of 10
    mr omr o Posts: 1,046member
    Beautiful  <3

>:x
  • Reply 10 of 10
    New year wishes for upcoming year 2019 for every one.