Coach adds new summer bands & colors for Apple Watch

Posted:
in Apple Watch
New York-based fashion brand Coach has released several new bands for the Apple Watch, in a range of colors and designs.

coach-band-applewatch

New designs for men and women include the Strap with Heart Applique in Dusty Rose, the Strap in Signature Canvas in Khaki, and the Strap in Saddle. Added color options include the Strap with Tea Rose in Chambray, the Strap with Prints in Black Floral, and the Strap in Denim.

coach-band-applewatch

Coach releases new Watch bands on a seasonal basis, hoping to sell to people who take the Watch's fashion aspect more seriously. All of the new options are either $150 or $175, comparable to the $149 Apple charges for its own leather bands.

coach-band-applewatch

Apple has been pursuing a similar seasonal approach, phasing some options out of circulation to keep its offering unique.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    nunzynunzy Posts: 662member
    Do most people change their iBand depending on the season?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    nunzy said:
    A woman at my gym is always looking forward to new colors and styles. Maybe not every season but at least twice a year she changes out. 
    nunzy
  • Reply 3 of 4
    matrix077matrix077 Posts: 868member
    nunzy said:
    Not most, but people with fashion sense will welcome this. I think the 1st band looks pretty good. 
    nunzy
  • Reply 4 of 4
    JWSCJWSC Posts: 1,203member
    Apple Watch is the stealth product that continues to gain traction.  I’m seeing them everywhere I go.  The fact that Coach and other fashion brands continue to create new bands says a lot.  Apple’s marketing people have put out some pretty cool ads.  But you don’t see them much on TV. The product has its own momentum and is selling itself.  It’s the sleeper product that’s morphing into a gargantuan hit.
    radarthekat