iMail/Messenger

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Hello,

i´m having the following idea:

We all know that apple is working together with AOL-TIMEWARNER these days. right? And that a kind of iCHAT Software will be included in the upcoming Jaguar release. And we also know that AOL has a kind of wireless "Instant Messenger" + "E-Mail Client" in plaxe. I don´t know the name but it looks like a PDA and you can use it with your aol.com account.

Think about the idea that Apple is going to release a kind of wirless E-Mail and Messaging Product maybe "iMail" Simple, not many buttons, small, slick all you need is a kind of touchscreen. It would fit in the lifestyle hub strategy and could be one of the reasons for the coop with AOL beside iCHAT. Maybe it comes along with a bluetooth interface?

Access e-mails and chat with other people is popular!

Does anyone if you know a good product to access your mails wireless? expect the palm VII ???

-T-H-I-N-K--O-F--M-U-T-A-T-I-O-N-

back to the 80´s

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    penheadpenhead Posts: 45member
    Try this on for size:

We also know that Apple is working with moto and ericsson mobiles to bring mpeg4 to their phones. So how about also making software to tie in the "new" dot-mac/iChat to those very same phones?

Instead of an apple branded phone, we get phones with quicktime and mac/aol email/messages ...

Just a thought. no bigge