Apple word find game

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
For those of you who dig word searches, go to my iDisk public folder (user name: pscates) to grab and print a semi-difficult word find puzzle I created.

Just some words/phrases associated with Apple. They run horizontally, vertically or diagonally...frontwards AND backwards.

I was goofing around last night and ended up doing this for giggles.

Cool thing, I'm hoping to finish up a cool Mac crossword puzzle (SERIOUS difficulty level and cool, clever clues) in the near future for those of you - like myself - who are crossword junkies.

Have you ever designed a crossword? Holy crap, that can get really tough. Especially when you're trying to keep it somewhat on a theme. But I think it'll be a good one when it's done: Apple stuff as well as peripherals, lingo, products, technologies, etc. that we all - as Mac users/fans - are aware of and would recognize (with a little thought, of course).

In any case, enjoy the word find...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    If anyone has trouble accessing my public folder (you never know...), just e-mail me and I'll be happy to e-mail you the .pdf directly (it's only 28k).

[email protected]
  • Reply 2 of 4
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Don't they have crossword and word search puzzle programs? Or are they just PC versions?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    I don't know. I'm sure they do. But I've always wanted to make my own.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    i had one on my Performa 630 CD it was called "crossword wizard" I think it came with the OS but it could have come with like world book or something....