Gateway on Smallville

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
they normally use macs...they had a gateway laptop on 2night....YUCK!

haha ok ok i like superman...though the show isnt' very good, the cartoon was better

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    haha, there was a powerbook though too!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    starving students used the cheapo gateway

the "billionaire" (nice cameo christopher reeve) used a MiniPB
  • Reply 3 of 6
    the gateway was kinda random i thought. granted that smallville is not the best superman spin off story but they should still stick with the best. apple.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    frawgzfrawgz Posts: 547member
    [quote]Originally posted by curiousuburb:

<strong>the "billionaire" (nice cameo christopher reeve) used a MiniPB</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think it was a 15" PB.

• Reply 5 of 6
    adpowersadpowers Posts: 188member
    Yeah, I noticed that they used Macs mostly and then I saw the gateway box and was like *cough*productplacement*cough*. Also, I thought I saw a 17" AlBook in one of the recent episodes (closed). I thought so because it had the rounded edges like the new Al laptops, not the more square-ish TiBook.

I also thought I saw a 17" AlBook in a recent epiosde of 24 on Fox (who also use a lot of Macs in there show).
  • Reply 6 of 6
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Did anybody notice the shifty CIA agent in the last episode of 24 was videoconferencing with the president with backdrop of a huge wall of Dell PowerEdge rackmount servers. Pretty subtle subliminal advertising. Nice to know the good guys still use Macs...and nice to know 24 got picked up for a third season.