Apple Pay promotion gives 50% off Dave & Buster's Power Card packages

Posted:
in General Discussion
From now until January 30, Dave & Buster's is offering a 50% discount for anyone who uses Apple Pay to load a Power Card.

Dave & Busters is an American restaurant-meets-arcade, and they've got a new promo to bring people into their stores. Starting now and lasting until the end of January, anyone who uses the official Dave & Buster's app can get 50% off when they load their Power Card using Apple Pay.

A Power Card functions similarly to traditional arcade tokens but with the convenience of a debit card. Users can opt for loading a digital Power Card from within the app. Power Card token packages ranging from 300 to 750 tokens can purchased from within the official Dave & Busters app. When purchasing, a customer must select Apple Pay as their payment plan, otherwise they will not receive the discount.

According to Dave & Busters, the promotion works for both new and existing customers, but is restricted to a single purchase only. It may not be a bad idea to pool together friends and buy a larger package to maximize the discount.

Dave & Buster's also states that the promotion only includes U.S. Dave & Buster's locations, so Canadian arcade-goers are out of luck this time around.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    spice-boyspice-boy Posts: 1,450member
    Boy Apple is so corny, Dave & Busters that's shopping mall stuff, right?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    spice-boy said:

No, it's a pretty high end game center -- well at least high cost.  You can dispose of a lot of money in that place -- especially if you have a kid helping.
    applesnoranges
  • Reply 3 of 4
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,886member
    spice-boy said:
    Ignorance on parade.
    applesnoranges
  • Reply 4 of 4
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    I tried it -- downloaded the app -- but stopped & deleted it after they wanted my cell phone number to proceed further.   That's why I have a land line -- I don't give out my cell number to businesses, especially those who don't need it except for spam calls.