Apple TV+ show 'Home Before Dark' debuts on April 3

Posted:
in General Discussion
Apple announced the debut of a new Apple TV+ drama called "Home Before Dark" during its Television Critics Association panel on Sunday.

Home Before Dark on Apple TV+
Home Before Dark on Apple TV+

The new series is inspired by the reporting of young investigative journalist Hilde Lysiak, and follows a young girl who moves from Brooklyn to a small lakeside town. Hilde, portrayed by child actor Brooklynn Prince, will pursue a cold case that everyone, including her father, tried to bury.

The ten one-hour-long episode season has already been produced with a second season renewal announced during the reveal. The show is produced by Anonymous Content and Paramount Television Studios, and directed by Jon M. Chu, of Crazy Rich Asians fame.

The series is set to premier on April 3, 2020 on Apple's streaming service.

You can watch Home Before Dark and other Apple produced content on Apple TV+. The streaming service is $5 per month and can be found across all Apple devices, third party set top boxes, and some smart TVs.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    entropysentropys Posts: 4,166member
    Good News! An actual story!
     I am well and truly over the recent docu-fest of announcements and was getting worried. PBS and similar are free.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    tobiantobian Posts: 151member
    One day, this site will be full of entertainment, lawsuits, Tims pride causes - anything but technology. For me (and so for most Pro creative users I believe), this kind of articles is garbage. That's because Pro users spent most of the time behind the screen by creating something valuable, not just staring and having emotions. I don't care about the TV! What about creating like "AppleEntertainmentInsider.com"? ..it still would have much more articles than technology focused site. Soon there will be so much happening "around Apple", any fart out of hollywood will be somehow related to Apple.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,877member
    entropys said:
     I am well and truly over the recent docu-fest of announcements and was getting worried. PBS and similar are free.
    You were concerned about too many documentaries? On Apple TV+? How many is that?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,877member

tobian said:
    One day, this site will be full of entertainment, lawsuits, Tims pride causes - anything but technology. For me (and so for most Pro creative users I believe), this kind of articles is garbage. That's because Pro users spent most of the time behind the screen by creating something valuable, not just staring and having emotions. I don't care about the TV! What about creating like "AppleEntertainmentInsider.com"? ..it still would have much more articles than technology focused site. Soon there will be so much happening "around Apple", any fart out of hollywood will be somehow related to Apple.
    Get a grip dude, it’s not all about you. I’m sure you’re a very busy man working on Academy-award winning modern day classics, and have absolutely no time to see a headline, click it, read the article, and then write a rant about what you had no interest in reading....but many of us find it interfering and AI is our only source for finding out what shows are coming and when. 

So please, save the whining.
    chasm
  • Reply 5 of 5
    chasmchasm Posts: 3,294member
    entropys said:
    PBS is only "free" in the sense that if you never contribute to it, it will eventually die.