Last Word

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
The joke played on my "status" has made impact with others here. I am told it is not part of AO when I protest this. Well it is not part of my UserName to have the AI patrol ridicule my status.

Please Do the Adult thing here and fix it.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    [quote]Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook:

<strong>The joke played on my "status" has made impact with others here. I am told it is not part of AO when I protest this. Well it is not part of my UserName to have the AI patrol ridicule my status.

Please Do the Adult thing here and fix it.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Don't you think you bring it on yourself when you insist on having a username such as "Fellowship Church"? You make it clear to everyone around you that you are ultra-religious. Frankly, it's calling a spade a spade.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Ohh well lets all laugh..

[ 07-23-2002: Message edited by: FellowshipChurch iBook ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Yes, the treatment of Jews is analagous to someone poking fun at you on an internet message board. You are a martyr.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    The man has strong convictions and beliefs. They're reflected in his name. HOW, in any way, is that "damaging" any of you snapperheads here?

Man, some people here will wallow in mayhem, violence, crudeness, vulgarity (myself included, at times), etc. But let the subject of Christianity come up, and suddenly a bunch of you just lose your minds and act like you've been violated with a Louisville Slugger and a weedeater.

Fellowship isn't "asking" for anything.

You think he's got the only unusual or potentially "offensive" username here at AI? Look around, why don't you?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    [quote]Originally posted by pscates:

<strong>The man has strong convictions and beliefs. They're reflected in his name. HOW, in any way, is that "damaging" any of you snapperheads here?

Man, some people here will wallow in mayhem, violence, crudeness, vulgarity (myself included, at times), etc. But let the subject of Christianity come up, and suddenly a bunch of you just lose your minds and act like you've been violated with a Louisville Slugger and a weedeater.

Fellowship isn't "asking" for anything.

You think he's got the only unusual or potentially "offensive" username here at AI? Look around, why don't you?</strong><hr></blockquote>

And if those people get a silly title, they aren't going to whine a bitch about it.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    The situation has been explained, Fellowship, I've explained it multiple times. Moderators can't change those things, only admins. There are two admins, Amorph and Jon and none of your threads thus far has reached them. E-mail them. I've told you this multiple times.

No more of these threads. They will be removed from now on.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    It's been fixed. One thread or a PM/e-mail would have been enough.

Jamie