Don;t bad me

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
I loveyou jon, no hard feelings

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Question remaining: what could any AI member, notably TigerWoords99, have done the receive a week's worth of banning? What does it take?
  • Reply 2 of 13
    why don't you PM or e-mail an admin and ask?
  • Reply 3 of 13
    probably by breaking some forum rule....maybe like the one that sez you shouldn't post info on how to pirate apple os builds?? g
  • Reply 4 of 13
    To be fair: I had one of my newly created threads removed by Ned Flanders, but this mod does not accept PM's. (although there was actually no need for one, I got his point more or less).
  • Reply 5 of 13
    removed, or locked?
  • Reply 6 of 13
    looks like it was removed. (if you look you'll see it John).

and i can't say as i blame them. if i weren't to damn lazy to log in as Ned i probably would have as well.
  • Reply 7 of 13
    Look here, although I completely understand the decision of whichever mod took it, I do feel it a bit strange.

If this kind of thing were to be posted, say, as reply number 10, there wouldn't be any hassle.

This stuff is quite funny if you're not really 'hindered' by the big issues (esp. homosexuality - which, as I have replied to spart once, I am not). The post was never overly vulgar (nothing is showing), and can be, again; by people who are not offended that easily, found very humourous.

True: do not start a threat discrediting others. That's a very good principle.

Can mods, by the way, read PM's?

Is this post to be sanctioned if posted in a more appropriate occasion?
  • Reply 8 of 13
    [quote]Originally posted by der Kopf:

<strong>Can mods, by the way, read PM's?</strong><hr></blockquote>Yes, all mods should be able to read PMs.

The automatic e-mail function is broken and when you send a PM you'll be taken to a blank page rather than a confirmation, but otherwise the PM system is still working fine.
  • Reply 9 of 13
    [censored]

as for whether or not it was going to be removed, hairy asses and humping computers really has nothing to do with anything. there was no content there, just a picture in bad taste.

sorry man.

[ 09-12-2002: Message edited by: Brad ]

[ 09-13-2002: Message edited by: alcimedes ]</p>
  • Reply 10 of 13
    [quote]Originally posted by alcimedes:

just to clarify what brad was saying, we can read our own PM's, but not others. <hr></blockquote>Bloody hell! Why'd you have to go and say that?

I left my post ambiguous like that for a reason!
  • Reply 11 of 13
    Jon rulez!
  • Reply 12 of 13
    [quote]Originally posted by ShawnPatrickJoyce:

<strong>Jon rulez!</strong><hr></blockquote>

lol, stop doing that.

i'm not going to ban you
  • Reply 13 of 13
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    [quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:

<strong>

lol, stop doing that.