New Apple Card customers get $50 with any Apple service purchase

Posted:
in General Discussion edited July 2020
A new promotional offer from Apple grants new Apple Card customers $50 in Daily Cash when they make a purchase through any Apple service.

Apple Card Promo

Advertised on the official Apple Card website, the deal is designed to attract customers to the tech giant's fledgling credit card.

Users who apply for an Apple Card are eligible for $50 in Daily Cash when they use the card to make a purchase through any Apple Service. Movie rentals on Apple TV, subscriptions to Apple Arcade, Apple TV+ or Apple Music, App Store purchases and other transactions count toward the offer.

According to the fine print, customers must make a services purchase within 30 days after opening an Apple Card account. The promotion runs from July 1 through July 31.

Like previous Apple Card promotions, customers will receive $50 in Daily Cash, which can be withdrawn to a bank account or sent to friends via iMessage. Alternatively, users can apply the $50 toward an outstanding Apple Card balance.

Apple teamed up with Walgreens to offer a similar promo in June.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Anilu_777Anilu_777 Posts: 527member
    WHEN IS IT COMING TO CANADA?!?!
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Rayz2016Rayz2016 Posts: 6,957member
    Well, I would be “attracted” to the card if I could actually get it. 
  • Reply 3 of 4
    doozydozendoozydozen Posts: 539member
    Just use your new Apple Card for your iCloud storage payment and collect the free $50 
  • Reply 4 of 4
    elijahgelijahg Posts: 2,759member
    As is often the case there is absolutely no sign of Apple Card coming to anything other than the US. I'm sure these things would get much more momentum if Apple introduced them in at least 5 countries simultaneously. Apple Pay still isn't available in many countries despite still being usable there by foreigners, which is just ridiculous.
    edited July 2020