Future Harware In Ruins!!! Run For Your Lives!!!!

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
BREAKING NEWS:

In an unprecedented barrage of mostly useless posts (much like this), AppleInsider's beloved Future Hardware forum has been reduced to a smoldering pile of rubble in the short span of two days. Previous dwellers of the once burgeoning Future Hardware forum now cower in fear, as every new post is met with a swift and mostly unnecessary reply in a matter of seconds. Once a happy playground of thought and speculation, FH now lies in ruins. Thus far the onslaught has been contained to the Future Harware forum, but many fear it may spread...and spread quickly...to the unwitting denizens of our other beloved forums.

IS NOTHING SACRED?!?!?!?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    [quote]Originally posted by 709:

AppleInsider's beloved Future Hardware forum has been reduced to a smoldering pile of rubble in the short span of two days.

but many fear it may spread...and spread quickly...to the unwitting denizens of our other beloved forums.

IS NOTHING SACRED?!?!?!?<hr></blockquote>

I was actually going to post something very similar - your post is much more diplomatic than I would have been. Thanks for at least bringing this up - although I can't imagine anyone who has been in future hardware hasn't noticed...

My trips to future hardware in the last 2 days have left me biting my proverbial tongue and wondering if it is just me.

What's a happy forum goer to do?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    I guess that killing me would make the future hardware forum a better place...but then I wouldn't have the satisfaction of seeing my name plastered all over the future hardware homepage. Notice that almost every thread, as of now, has me as the most recent post.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Aaiiiieeeee!!!!!!!
  • Reply 4 of 8
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    That's easy enough for us to fix you know, geek.

Keep it up.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Please check your PMs os10geek.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    It's true. It's all horribly true.

There is no new info. Just trolls, and homeless users at public libraries mumbling about the "970".

Barto
  • Reply 7 of 8
    aries 1baries 1b Posts: 1,009member
    Cheer up! I just posted this in digital hub. It's from Mac Rumors (the good one, not the lame one)about the Apple Tablet

<a href="http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2003/02/20030221004455.shtml"; target="_blank">http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2003/02/20030221004455.shtml</a>;

Any day now, any day now....

Aries 1B
  • Reply 8 of 8
    A tablet does not go in the digital hub section, bud.