Decotura ICG font

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I am looking to purchase this font: Decotura ICG. I need to purchase it for a web project, but I can't find a place to buy it anywhere? Can you help? Thanks.

If this is in the wrong forum, I am sorry. I don't know where fonts fall under.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    a@rona@ron Posts: 201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac Man 020581

I am looking to purchase this font: Decotura ICG. I need to purchase it for a web project, but I can't find a place to buy it anywhere? Can you help? Thanks.

If this is in the wrong forum, I am sorry. I don't know where fonts fall under.

I will see what I can find to help you.

A@ron
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Any luck?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Maybe, there is a glimmer of hope but I have not found it. However, someone else has.

A@ron
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Doesn't it seem like that font can't be purchased anywhere? Yeah I saw that link, but that's for windows. Thanks.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac Man 020581

Doesn't it seem like that font can't be purchased anywhere? Yeah I saw that link, but that's for windows. Thanks.

Im not giving up. I know some real font maniacs lol. I will let you know if anything develops.

A@ron
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Here is a link to Eyewire's site where you can get that font. It is called Decotura not Decotura ICG, but i believe the ICG is for Image Club Graphics a company that went out of business or was acquired by Eyewire years ago.

http://www.eyewire.com/cgi-bin/WebOb...product=14.htm

HTH
  • Reply 7 of 9
    I see the page, but if I click any links they come up "No fonts containing 'Decot'" It doesn't exist on that site, or anywhere.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    When all else fails, go low-tech. Give Eyewire a call. They more than likely have access to it, or if not the probably know where you could get it.

Good Luck!
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Ok here is the deal, I called up Eyewire: Eyewire told me that Decotura was bought from Image Club. However, Eyewire has now been bought out by Agfa Monotype Corporation, www.fonts.com. So Agfa Monotype Corporation, is now waiting for all the fonts from Eyewire and Image Club to be sent, and then they will restore them on the web site. The women said that Decotura will be up in the modest time frame of three weeks. I have been looking for awhile for this font, I doubt that figure of three weeks. \ Thanks everyone for your help!