Why do George & Tony not go ahead and get that room?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
These lovebirds are so close, agreeing so much, it actually puts that young boy's smile back on my face. Ah, the refreshing power of love. One wonders how long it will take before they take their affair to the next level. I can't wait to see ole' dubya joking about getting to second, or even third base, on one of those lovely informal White House press cocktail mixers. Dubya snapping some towels at the derrieres of his secret service men, blinking an eye or two.

Of course we all know I say this in jest. In Texas, having sex with a gender-colleague can still land you in jail. We have to respect that. Tony and George, when on the Bush ranch in Texas, can not go further than some sly foot-rubbing under the table. Of course, there is still Camp David, or the White House. I distinctly discerned several motels when arriving in Washington a pair of weeks ago. Well. What else then? I guess we just have to accept the truth, which is that George's sphincter is not up to receiving that British wiener. I guess we can all agree that George is a little uptight. Well, anyway, in keeping with history's great recruitment posters (Brittain's women say go!, I want YOU!, ...), I guess this latest one is telling:

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    *cough* Troll! *cough*
  • Reply 2 of 10
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    You should see someone with that cough.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Based on what I have read from the British media and the UK public it would seem perfectly clear that it was Mr. Blair whose account was in rectal receivership of Mr Bush's trouser snake. Why say you that the opposite is true?

Ah well. I just hope that Mr. Verhofstadt reads some of the other threads on this message board and realizes the danger to his own health that Mr. Chiraq and Mr. Schoeder may pose to him especially if Guy should happen to swallow.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Ah well. I just hope that Mr. Verhofstadt reads some of the other threads on this message board and realizes the danger to his own health that Mr. Chiraq and Mr. Schoeder may pose to him especially if Guy should happen to swallow.

You are a well informed member, CoD... I'm impressed. I don't know, however, to what degree his health would be in danger. He cycles much, the type your Lance Armstrong so excells at, so he is in good health. Of course, I don't know how his sprouts will hold up when confronted to a decent strand of Bratwurst. Of course, with Chiraq, the question is more vague. He is known for his liking of nuclear toadstools.

You are right, however, Blair might be the one more likely to get on all fours.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Well I try to be the most informed troll on every message board I visit.

I've often wondered how Mr. Armstrong even learned how to ride a bike, what with being an American and all. Even worse, a Texan at that. I guess he is the exception to the rule that all Texans must have either horses and spurs or an extended bed pickup as their sole means of transportation.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Nothing quite like a little yank bum...why yank? Bush isn't a yank.

I can't wait to see what economic impacts the relationship change will have.

Its funny, Bush really had absolutely no real relationship with our country compared to Clinton when this whole ordeal started...

Before being elected he replied that he would be happy to meet with "Prime Minister Poutine", furthermore he barely visited.

Whats worse, he may even have his visit in May cancelled...that'd be dumb. Shouldn't he be trying to work his world vision magic on us?
  • Reply 7 of 10
    How is Bush supposed to visit Canadia anyway? Don't you have like killer polar bears roaming the frozen runways of your airports like 11 out of the 12 months of the year? Besides what is the point in going to Canadia anyway? You can get that Molson shit at any US grocery store anyway and I'm sure the White House can pick up Don Cherry babbling on their satellite dish. That pretty much covers Canadia's usefulness. Unless you're some 14 year old white boy wearing a Vince Carter jersey who couldn't stay within ten of Christopher Reeve on the court.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by DigitalMonkeyBoy

Nothing quite like a little yank bum...why yank? Bush isn't a yank.

I have realised that, yet, it is not something that is generally 'known', methinks, among Europeans (and I am one, so that counts). Only a small number of people know anything about US history, partly because, well, we have our own history, and partly because of the same reasons that many US citizens don't know that much about it. In the eyes of Europe, all of blob called USA is Yankee. The south indeed DID lose.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    der Kopf, if this is what you're going to post it won't really be necessary for you to argue further, as folks can just link back to this post and finish off your credibility.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Der Kopf, there is many things to say about the war in Iraq, and many threads to deal with. I saw nothing constructive in your thread. So this thread is closed.

I even doubt that Blair and Bush have a lot of things in common, except the support of this war and the first letter of their name. I could be wrong : feel free to make a constructive thread about this subject.