April Fools!

• Reply 2 of 8
    netromacnetromac Posts: 863member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BostonMerlin

http://www.pbzone.com/

Nice try
  • Reply 3 of 8
    When people don't try hard enough for good pranks...

At the very least make a dummy Apple.com site, use the cheap/illegal frames trick to make it look like it is hosted at Apple when it's off you own site. Oh yeah, and don't put 'holy sh*t' in the title....

Also, don't post, then edit, post then edit. It looks like you hum... didn't think through what you were saying.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    its a joke numb-nuts.. get a life
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:

i'll post what i like.. .

Apparently so!

Oh, and you might enjoy those things called 'Posting Guidelines'.

Quote:

get a life

Okay... so you post a next to not funny link to an April Fools joke on a message board to other geeks. I don't care if the name is 'Bond', you certainly don't have the finesse of the real bond when it comes to life. So how/where do you get off telling me to get a life.....

Perhaps the proverbial 'take it to PMs' will appear shortly. If you don't like my critique, PM me.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    get a grip.. and chll out.. you'd think with a war going on you'd have more important things to do with your time that focus on an april fools post.

once again.. get over yourself and move on!
  • Reply 7 of 8
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Yeah almost fell out of my seat at Macsurfer today then I looked at the date. Then I almost fell out of my seat again reading the college paper! Then I read the really fine print at the top saying everything in the pages is completely ficticious. Apple should announce G5s on their page or something that would hilarious. Like when they published Crazy Apple Rumors' Bush demanding recount of Al Gore election to Apple's board.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    Awww... I'm disappointed that Apple didn't have anything at the aprilfirst.html page