I Rock!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
What's the most work you've ever done in one week of cramming?

After slacking big time for the past three months I just finished the third of three essays, 70 pages in the can, with 3 days to spare. Not bad, haven't been this negligent since 2nd year, just goes to show that the only thing you really need to make it through life is a solid investment in coffee.

Now I got a little over a month to get ready for my first field exam and I know nothing, nada, niente, but for tonight the situation is well in hand, I'm going to get royally shiit faced, c ya in 2 days!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matsu

I'm going to get royally shiit faced, c ya in 2 days!

Godspeed you.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I read 500 pages of u.s. history three days before the dreaded ap u.s. history test in my junior year. got a 4 even after royally screwing up the dbq. gotta love free credits... or at least $70 for three credits (cost of the test)
  • Reply 3 of 4
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Nice going both of you! This studying for class thing you seem to do... I am not familiar with it. Would you care to elaborate?

Nick
  • Reply 4 of 4
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    only problem i've ever seen with that is that stuff that made a ton of sense when you're in that zone writing, doesn't look so hot after a good night's sleep.