Ignoring and formatting

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
I have an ignore list, which is not something to brag about, so let's shut up about that. The issue I wished to report is the fact that ignoring someone, and then having a post of that someone on some page, screws up the formatting of that page. More specifically, the borders around the boxes of each post are gone, leaving the page looking a bit naked. If you want I can take a little snap of it.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    This is our little way of indirectly encouraging people not to use the ignore feature too much.

Can't we all just... get along?

• Reply 2 of 3
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

This is our little way of indirectly encouraging people not to use the ignore feature too much.

Can't we all just... get along?

Ah, Brad, you are, like, the good mother of AppleInsider. You're right. I guess I'll disignore my list.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Heh. Thanks. I think.

Actually, if this really is a problem, I'm look into fixing up the code. The "ignore" blocks are something I never touched. Since I changed a LOT of the other formatting code for the threads, though, I'm not surprissed that something like this throws it all off.

I won't be able to get to look at the code much until Thursday, maybe, and I'l be out of town this weekend and unable to look at it. I'll add it to my to-do list, though.