Are most of the Google Ads being served clear scams....

Posted:
in Feedback
If Appleinsider has any control of the ad it might be worth trying to avoid being associated with that content. 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,869administrator
    mattinoz said:
    If Appleinsider has any control of the ad it might be worth trying to avoid being associated with that content. 
    Google AdSense picks ads for you based on what it thinks it knows about you. This is not a dig, for what it's worth, but we have very little control over what gets served given how the exchange auction works.

For instance, on this thread, I have a Naturepedic mattress ad. On the homepage, I have two Jeep ads, and two for Scalefusion.
    gatorguy
  • Reply 2 of 2
    mattinozmattinoz Posts: 2,347member
    mattinoz said:
    Google AdSense picks ads for you based on what it thinks it knows about you. This is not a dig, for what it's worth, but we have very little control over what gets served given how the exchange auction works.

For instance, on this thread, I have a Naturepedic mattress ad. On the homepage, I have two Jeep ads, and two for Scalefusion.
    Yes, it seems to be in a loop of showing me clear scams because I interact with them ie Report.