.mac homepage

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I've been developing a website since 2001 and would welcome feedback from fellow Mac Users! In particular UI (User Interface) experience i.e. ease of use:

http://homepage.mac.com/johnhood

Thank you.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    cool...so you can make a webpage on homepage.mac.com other than just photo albums from iPhoto...nice to know...now if only i was smart enough to make one....sadly i am an old man and much too old to learn new tricks....as for your site...will surf it a bit and let you know what i think....g
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by thegelding

cool...so you can make a webpage on homepage.mac.com other than just photo albums from iPhoto...nice to know...now if only i was smart enough to make one....sadly i am an old man and much too old to learn new tricks....as for your site...will surf it a bit and let you know what i think....g

Thanks for taking a look.

• Reply 3 of 5
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    Why does the first page have a "Not too shabby in OmniWeb 4" image on it, but the next page say "Tested in Internet Explorer and Safari browsers?"
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by CubeDude

Why does the first page have a "Not too shabby in OmniWeb 4" image on it, but the next page say "Tested in Internet Explorer and Safari browsers?"

A good point. And my honest answer - it was overlooked! Thanks for raising it!

• Reply 5 of 5
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    No problem.