T310 and isync...possible?

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I just bought a Sony Ericsson T310. I know it doesn't have bluetooth but I did notice that I can buy a USB cable to attach it to a PC. The cable is available from Sony Ericsson but the requirements only mention PC specs...no Mac. Does anyone know if Isync will recognize the phone through USB or if there is other software I can use to sync the phone with my powerbook G4 667DVI? Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    tulkastulkas Posts: 3,757member
    Quote:

Originally posted by viking

I just bought a Sony Ericsson T310. I know it doesn't have bluetooth but I did notice that I can buy a USB cable to attach it to a PC. The cable is available from Sony Ericsson but the requirements only mention PC specs...no Mac. Does anyone know if Isync will recognize the phone through USB or if there is other software I can use to sync the phone with my powerbook G4 667DVI? Thanks.

My guess is that it would work. The T68i that i keep eying (retails for about $500 up here in Canada) and it's docs mention PC requirements and software, but not mac (not that I've seen anyway). The iSync software works for Mac syncing with the T68i, so maybe it would work with the T310.

Buy the cable for a store that has an easy return policy and try it out. If it works, great, if not, return it.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    vikingviking Posts: 127member
    Thanks, I'll give it a try and see if its works. I'll post the results for future reference.