Remedy for Mouth Froffering

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I love this site but I have to say it does get a little steamed up at times. Must be coz of being cooped up all winter long....freezing your proverbials off. Seems to me, you should be relaxing a real lot.

So, as the King of Oz, I just wanted to extend an open invitation to all you "northerners" to the great Southern land.

Here you will find hospitality a plenty.

If you come, I promise you, i'll have you wrestling with the crocs, chasing sheilas ( babes ), chucking a boomerang, or chucking a few tinnies down your throats.You might need to watch out for some of the wild life here...like kangaroo jack, but mostly I reckon you'll all go back home with a tan & a grin a mile wide.

So do ya self a big favor & chuck another shrimp on the BBQ

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Why don´t you come up here and cool of newbie?

• Reply 2 of 9
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Anders the White

[B]Why don´t you come up here and cool of newbie?

Not exactly the sort of kind hearted reaction I would have expected from you?

• Reply 3 of 9
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    cant get all just get along?
  • Reply 4 of 9
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

I love this site but I have to say it does get a little steamed up at times. Must be coz of being cooped up all winter long....freezing your proverbials off. Seems to me, you should be relaxing a real lot.

So, as the King of Oz, I just wanted to extend an open invitation to all you "northerners" to the great Southern land.

Here you will find hospitality a plenty.

If you come, I promise you, i'll have you wrestling with the crocs, chasing sheilas ( babes ), chucking a boomerang, or chucking a few tinnies down your throats.You might need to watch out for some of the wild life here...like kangaroo jack, but mostly I reckon you'll all go back home with a tan & a grin a mile wide.

So do ya self a big favor & chuck another shrimp on the BBQ

oh yeah...if u want to pay for me to take a vacation i'll gladly go
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

oh yeah...if u want to pay for me to take a vacation i'll gladly go

Sounds great! Just let me win the lottery first...it's in the bag any day !
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Aquafire I spent 5 weeks in your continent a couple of years ago,got cooked in Cairns ,swam with turtles and a shark on the Reef, left my skin on Magnetic island, made the mistake of asking for a burger "with everything on it" , walked far too much in Brisbane, got rained on in Newtown and in Sydney in general, loved it all.( Even the VBs) Oh and the people were nice too, even if i did have the bad manners to be English. Next time I spend a day trapped in a metal tube defying gravity I want to get to New Zealand as well, I know you're going to try and talk me out of that one aren't you?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Next time I spend a day trapped in a metal tube defying gravity I want to get to New Zealand as well, I know you're going to try and talk me out of that one aren't you?

Nah. No way.

How could anyone not like NZ.

I mean, they turned the whole country into a stage set for "Lord of the Rings" Scenery like that is just too good to pass up even if they tork weerd !

Ps I used to lived in London, W1 just off Marble Arch.

maybe i might go back one day too..loved the people if only your larger is piss weak & warm........... urrgh
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Not sure about weak but it certainly doesn't always taste very nice, go to any bar in Amsterdam and have a perfect draught beer, in the UK this is apparently beyond us. Just off Marble Arch you say, handy for all the great juice bars on the Edgware Road.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Just off Marble Arch you say, handy for all the great juice bars on the Edgware Road. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good grief. Juice bars have taken over the universe.

I used to love taking my walks around the parks & riding my bike to my studio..What a life...jeez.

Anything doing in regent street ?