has anyone else gotten the wrong download?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
i just downloaded "dream gerard" from steve winwood's finer things box (it's a traffic song, from an out of print album "when the eagle flies") i was excited to see it so i bought it......it's not "dream gerard" it's not steve winwood nor traffic but some r&b tune, it's good, but not what i wanted.

the above is a copy of my email to itunes music store (so i'll have none of that "why don't you complain to them instead of pulling our chain?" business) but i just wanted to tell everyone to listen to the sample before you buy. maybe this is an isolated incident. but who knows?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

i just downloaded "dream gerard" from steve winwood's finer things box (it's a traffic song, from an out of print album "when the eagle flies") i was excited to see it so i bought it......it's not "dream gerard" it's not steve winwood nor traffic but some r&b tune, it's good, but not what i wanted.

the above is a copy of my email to itunes music store (so i'll have none of that "why don't you complain to them instead of pulling our chain?" business) but i just wanted to tell everyone to listen to the sample before you buy. maybe this is an isolated incident. but who knows?

just out of curiousity, did you listen to the sample? from your message I would think not, but that is good advice, always listen to the sample(I beleive Steve even said that in his 'address', he said listen to the samples, make sure ya like em, and make sure its the right song.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by The General

just out of curiousity, did you listen to the sample? from your message I would think not, but that is good advice, always listen to the sample(I beleive Steve even said that in his 'address', he said listen to the samples, make sure ya like em, and make sure its the right song.

no that's why i ended my post reminding people to listen to the sample and not get all excited like i did and click buy.

however they have already refunded my money and are looking at what went wrong.

so that's pretty quick response time, a couple of hours.

which is way cool.