Birthday money...what do i buy

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i should be getting give or take $100 for my bithday (may 5)

so what do i spend it on...i want to spend it on a tech something...thus this is in GE and not apple outsider

i was thinking a 5 gb iPod, and i could front abuot ~100 for anytyhing but that would be about it

so bsides the iPod what do you suggest?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    I'd get a puppy. Well, actually, I'd want an iPod, but puppies are good. I want a wireless keyboard too, the cord on the Apple Pro keyboard is just the right length that I can pull my keyboard tray out about 4 inches less than all the way.
  • Reply 2 of 17
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    wireless optical mouse

usb memory key
  • Reply 3 of 17
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

I'd get a puppy. Well, actually, I'd want an iPod, but puppies are good. I want a wireless keyboard too, the cord on the Apple Pro keyboard is just the right length that I can pull my keyboard tray out about 4 inches less than all the way.

a puppy huh...i think they are slightly more then 200...least the one i want (old english sheep dog...but perhaps not)

the iPod is probably what i will get but i wanted to talk about posible other options

wireless mouse/usb keychain, i never really understood the poitn of both...perhaps a USB keychain would be nice for portin information to and from school
  • Reply 4 of 17
    anyone know where i can get refurbished iPods...haha preferably under $200
  • Reply 5 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

anyone know where i can get refurbished iPods...haha preferably under $200

Not really for that price, but as of last week, my local Target still had 5 Gigs in stock for $259 I believe.
  • Reply 6 of 17
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    find the other money and then get an ipod.

or get a used 5 G ipod.
  • Reply 7 of 17
    Or this little thing I got for christmas like 2 years ago (I actually bought it myself because nobody thought I was serious) called M.A.G.S. (Music Activated Gaming System). It has two audio port deals, one goes to any standard headphone jack on a CD player or whatever. and the other goes to your headphones, and you play this game that is based on the beat of your music. I'm pretty sure it was one of those christmas presents that everybody who got one, lost under their bed and forgot about. Either way I just found mine again and definately need an iPod now. It was only like 15 bucks, but it's still awesome.
  • Reply 8 of 17
    get a hooker
  • Reply 9 of 17
    tigerwoods99tigerwoods99 Posts: 2,633member
    Yea I second that. I would suggest strip club but most of those are over 21...fake ID maybe?
  • Reply 10 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by M3D Jack

get a hooker

ahh the most sound advice possible to an 11th grader
  • Reply 11 of 17
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    well, to honor mexico's ...um... honor, you should buy $200 worth of corona (maybe a little less than 200, so you can buy a few dozen limes) and get really trashed. since your young, get the little bottles: coronitas.

if beer aint ur thing, give me the money, cuz i like drinking.
  • Reply 12 of 17
    alpha macalpha mac Posts: 463member
  • Reply 13 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by thuh Freak

well, to honor mexico's ...um... honor, you should buy $200 worth of corona (maybe a little less than 200, so you can buy a few dozen limes) and get really trashed. since your young, get the little bottles: coronitas.

if beer aint ur thing, give me the money, cuz i like drinking.

haha i dont like beer...vodka is good enough for me
  • Reply 14 of 17
    Quote:

vodka is good enough for me

*shudder*
  • Reply 15 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

*shudder*

eh i'm young and cheep...not to mention havn't aquired a taste for beer yet (which i dont plan on, because i am not going to drink it...i have no reason to)
  • Reply 16 of 17
    Quote:

eh i'm young and cheep

Me too, I'm only 19. I just can't stand vodka, Rum's my drink of choice
  • Reply 17 of 17
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    Start with a Palm...