The Donald Rumsfeld Library of Quotations

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hope you enjoy this

The best I've heard are the soundbites entitled

"where is binladen" and "acting against the moon"

This should be done for more politicians and leaders.

Andrew

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    I couldn't seem to find the ones of him going "Bwahahahaha!" or "Ssssooon, I will rule DE WORLD!"
  • Reply 2 of 4
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    I am SHOCKED!! Sort of.....
  • Reply 3 of 4
    here's one from the begiining of march that my wife sent (i'd been collecting them, now i have to find the others.......

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know.

There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know and there things that we don't know.

But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

DONALD RUMSFELD, clarifying U.S. policy on the war on terror at a Pentagon briefing.

edit...oops i just got to the last on the linked list and it was on there.....sorry
  • Reply 4 of 4
    here's another, this was when inspectors had yet to find the large cache of WMD's that we have since found.....er wait never mind.

he said this last october, which is proof of the keen mind he posseses.

From CNN:

"The fact that the inspectors have not yet come up with new evidence of Iraq's WMD program could be evidence, in and of itself, of Iraq's noncooperation," Rumsfeld said.

so in other words if you don't have large stacks of cash laying around you're likely to have just robbed a bank......