New iPods at Best Buy????

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was wondering if the Best Buys around the nation will have the new iPods this Friday. I would love to pick one up but Best Buy is the only place within an hour where I could pick it up..... anyone know if they will have them on Friday??

Thanks,

Teddy

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    idebaseridebaser Posts: 121member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Teddy

I was wondering if the Best Buys around the nation will have the new iPods this Friday. I would love to pick one up but Best Buy is the only place within an hour where I could pick it up..... anyone know if they will have them on Friday??

Thanks,

Teddy

They probably already have 'em!!

I bought the 30 GB tonight (wedn.) at a Best Buy in the DC area...they had 'em in the display and I asked to see one. It was not on the computer but the salesman had the new pricelist and punched the code in the computer...as i left he was already making signs for the new drop in price.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    Quote:

They probably already have 'em!!

I bought the 30 GB tonight (wedn.) at a Best Buy in the DC area...they had 'em in the display and I asked to see one. It was not on the computer but the salesman had the new pricelist and punched the code in the computer...as i left he was already making signs for the new drop in price.

i'm surprised they are already shipping. usually new apple products take a couple of weeks or months after announcing to be shipped.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    Steve is cancelling the Best Buy contract as we speak. "They F*ckin' blew it AGAIN!". I bet Steve is LIVID.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thuh Freak

i'm surprised they are already shipping. usually new apple products take a couple of weeks or months after announcing to be shipped.

Steve said they were shipping massive shipments to all retail stores this Friday.