MacNETv2 Announces Freemacrepairs.com

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Cupertino, CA - John Manzione announced today the immediate release of freemacreparis.com.

Manzione said, "Some people would rather live in total darkness than hear the truth, read the truth, or live by the truth" but with my new website people will learn the secrets behind getting Apple to give you free Applecare repairs, even if the damage is your fault.

In the press conference at the entrance to Apple's Headquarters in Cupertino Manzione noted that he has being using this tactic for years with modest success. He said that he now wants to share his talent of complaining with losers everywhere.

"I suppose, for some people it?s easier to believe what they want instead of facing up to much of the world?s injustices, horrible realities, or otherwise face up to things they just don?t want to deal with," Manzione said. "I finally realized that I have been committing injustices my entire life so why not allow others to do the same? Now everyone will live up to the realities of the world."

The website will allow irrate customers to post fake horror stories of their ordeals with Apple Tech Support in the hopes that Apple will then give in and agree to fix their computers for free.

Apple Computer declined to comment for this story. But one source within the company said that Apple does not deal with manic depressive "retards" who cannot operate computers properly. "We tend to ignore them," the well placed source said.

Manzione rose to fame within the Mac community for his poorly written complaints and annoying tirades at macnet2.com. Recently he attempted to convince Apple to fix his 17" Powerbook for free after he damaged the screen.

Freemacrepairs.com will be online within a week as long as Manzione's XServe/chain saw experiment goes as planned and Apple agrees to repair the damage for free.

----------------------

Most quotes lifted from http://www.macnet2.com/more.php?id=338_0_1_0_M . The rest is my wonderful attempt at satire.

John's "problems" with his Powerbook:

http://www.macnet2.com/more.php?id=329_0_1_0_M

Appleinsider thread on the issue:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=24433

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member
    Where do I sign up!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Funny stuff jante99. Thanks!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Excellent!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    He seems to have decided that he doesn't like comments on his site--they are all gone.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    "No anti-Apple or anti-Kosmo posts will be tolerated..."
  • Reply 6 of 6
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

"No anti-Apple or anti-Kosmo posts will be tolerated..."

Makes sense. Nobody does a better job of exposing John Manzione than John Manzione, so why not save on bandwidth?