FS: 2 Ipod 2.0 Remotes

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
FS: 2 Ipod 2.0 Remotes

First off, are we allowed to sell on this board? If not, please accept my appologies ...

I have two Ipod remotes from the 2.0 10GB models, both are brand new and unused, one is still in the wrap. I'd like to get $25 each or both for $50 which includes shipping in the USA.

email me at [email protected] if interested

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    which remotes are you talking about? the one with the new or old style connectors?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

which remotes are you talking about? the one with the new or old style connectors?

I think he clearly specified the revision 2 iPods, and he new 10 Giggers don't come with remotes anyway.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

I think he clearly specified the revision 2 iPods, and he new 10 Giggers don't come with remotes anyway.

well some people consider the new style 2.0 as it is the first major change...

the 5, 10, 20 lineup could be considered 1.1

so these are the OLD remotes? yes?
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Sorry for the confusion ...

These remotes came from the original 10GB Ipod with the touch-wheel & case. They will not fit the newer style.

Anyone know where I can sell these?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    agent302agent302 Posts: 974member
    Is it just the remote, or the remote and headphones? $25 would only seem to be a good deal for the latter, since it's only $39 from the Apple Store for remote and headphones.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    That would be for the remote only, headphones are in use.

What would be a good price for just the remotes then?

$40 for both, shipped in the US?