funniest site ever

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
funny

stuff

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    engrish is full of humourous content, but comes across as mean to some non-native-english speakers

the onion is good for parody news

darwin awards is great for chlorinating the gene pool
  • Reply 2 of 7
    gambitgambit Posts: 475member
    fark.com is a great site as well.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Oh Bliss Oh joy.... Play mates in the shallow end of the cosmic wading pool.....

I'm so happy I'm gonna pee !
  • Reply 4 of 7
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    Well, this is just something awful.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    At least she isn't a blonde !

5. Sexually graphic or otherwise offensive material is strictly forbidden.

What you posted was completely out of line. Don't do it again

- Brad
  • Reply 6 of 7
    /start rant/

I think internet novelty sites are anything BUT novel.

I greatly detest when people eargerly describe a site like Newgrounds, Newsmax, Bored.com, Something Awful, Rotten, Hampster Dance, etc and the the kind to me.

I have been there, done that, bought wore, rewore, then painted in, and eventually sold the shirt after using it as a cleaning rag. Then I bought it back on ebay, sent it to my Korean pen pal and talked about the shirt in IM until he gave it to his cat for a play toy.

This kind of stuff is OLD news and tiring to folks who are on the internet often enough to discover a thousand and one interesting sites like soda constructor etc.

So when people try to get 'clever' with me it just comes out lame. I think I'll buy the domain www.internetnoveltiessuck.com and join their club of internet novelties. I'll keep a running list of retarted website and stupid stuff JUST for the lame people who are so lifeless and brainless to come see them. But then the problem is I'd have to list my own site since it itself would become an Internet Novelty. Darn Darn Darn Darn DARN!

/end rant/
  • Reply 7 of 7
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    make ppiiccttuurree ssttoopp.