War Games? Russia against the US and UK

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The following link while not a news source I care to read does bring to light a unique piece of data. It seems Russia feels it necessary to practice war games against the US and the UK.

Not a peaceful read:

Quote:

Moscow's Nezavisimaya Gazeta reports that Russia's strategic bombers and nuclear submarines "will deliver hypothetical nuclear strikes on the U.S. and Britain, while locating and destroying aircraft-carrier groups of the U.S. Navy."

Link

Your thoughts?

Fellowship

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    What a great site you found Fellowship

• Reply 2 of 6
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Anders the White

[B]What a great site you found Fellowship.

Hmmm These are equally interesting...

• Reply 3 of 6
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Great advertisings on this site
  • Reply 4 of 6
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Yeah, great site. I can understand that life was simpler when there were two, clear, close to equal sides. The Soviet Union and the US both went through bad periods, but neither was really a bad guy. They were simply enemies because of the different ideologies, and the hawks that wanted to impose theirs on the world. But no-one punched each other hard, lest everything be nuked.

Sure, there was the threat of a nuclear holocaust, but everyone in the west and the soviet union were distanced from the conflict of the day.

Some people haven't accepted that they have left the matrix and landed in the "real world". It was so much more comfortable in the matrix, huh?

Barto
  • Reply 5 of 6
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    But no-one punched each other hard, lest everything be nuked.ear weapons around, or blow up innocent civilians...

Mutually Assured Destruction.

But how do you persuade fudamentalists ( who see death as glorious & who think that killing or maiming innocent civilians is doing God's will ), to put down their arms and behave like civilised human beings?

We remain at the mercy of those states who harbour & sponsor terrorism, because in the end, these terrorists have no borders and have no other ambition but to bring on their own version of Year Zero to the rest of the world.

That's where Nuclear weapons are so so frightening...

because in the end, these groups will bring about a great catacalysm......

• Reply 6 of 6
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    I saw a banner ad here on AI to the site we are all making fun of! When I clicked the banner ad it brings up this:

http://www.newsmax.com/weasels/178.shtml

I am laughing here that it was a banner ad on AI...

Fellows