Pearl Jam tickets for NYC

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have 2 tickets for Pearl Jam at the MSG section 345 that I need to get rid of. If anyone wants them make an offer, either privately or here. They're for July 8 at the Garden in New York. Face value is $39.50.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Outsider

I have 2 tickets for Pearl Jam at the MSG section 345 that I need to get rid of. If anyone wants them make an offer, either privately or here. They're for July 8 at the Garden in New York. Face value is $39.50.

perhaps i'll buy them to **** on them

i'm sorry i dont mean to be rude to you at all, but i do not like PJ! Their little stunt with the mask is the president was the last straw for me
  • Reply 2 of 9
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    are the seats any good?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

perhaps i'll buy them to **** on them

i'm sorry i dont mean to be rude to you at all, but i do not like PJ! Their little stunt with the mask is the president was the last straw for me

got something against freedom of speech and expression?

who's the real asshole here?

um... hard to get a bad seat for the garden but 345 is pretty "up there".... but right in front of the stage so it really isn't too bad.

I have tickets to the July 8 and 9th shows and the 14th show at PNC in Jersey. Saw them at Nassau Coliseum a few weeks ago. They were great as usual but the Bushleager reaction kind of soured the end.

Buy the State College or Buffalo or Champaign Bootlegs while you can. All of em are awesome and State College is 3 and half hours long
  • Reply 4 of 9
    I was at the State College show. It was amazing, and I'm not even a bug Pearl Jam fan. They did 3 "encores" it was ridiculous. I have the unmastered bootleg mp3s on my computer. Y'all are welcome to have a listen. My iTunes link is in my sig, but I'd wait till Saturday. I'm on dialup right now, but DSL gets activated on Saturday
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

got something against freedom of speech and expression?

who's the real asshole here?

*sigh* you are one of those people huh?

i have nothing bad going for freedom of speech, but there is a right and a wrong way to show ur disapproval of something or someone, especially the leader of the United States of America

freedome of speech makes this country great, and well this country is great, so why mock its leaders in such a disrespectful manner?

i do not care for bush, had i of been old enough i would have voted for gore, but i still would not even imagine of doing this

side note: why do you not get suspended for indirectly calling me an asshole, i think you saying asshole is alot more offensive then me calling somone a slut haha
  • Reply 6 of 9
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    I have 2 sets of tickets. The ones I am using are in section 66, heh. Hope they're not too bad!
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Quote:

*sigh* you are one of those people huh?

and who would "those" people be?

Quote:

i have nothing bad going for freedom of speech, but there is a right and a wrong way to show ur disapproval of something or someone, especially the leader of the United States of America

you have the freedom to show it the way you want. If you don't like it or don't approve of what Eddie Vedder does during a show don't go to see it.

Quote:

freedome of speech makes this country great, and well this country is great, so why mock its leaders in such a disrespectful manner?

freedom of speech is going down the shitter in this country, especially in pop culture..... example Dixie Chicks

freedom of speech, especially in music, has always been a part of American life. Think Vietnam.... but now its not?

So, Eddie Vedder wheres a bush mask while singing a song Bushleager that mocks Bush..... there's something wrong with that? And he puts it on the mike stand afterwards? You're offended by that?

Quote:

side note: why do you not get suspended for indirectly calling me an asshole, i think you saying asshole is alot more offensive then me calling somone a slut haha

because I'm me and you're you.

Welcome to life, it sucks
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Outsider

I have 2 sets of tickets. The ones I am using are in section 66, heh. Hope they're not too bad!

hmmm.

i dont know... i had that section for a dave matthews band concert at the garden a few years ago. It's right behind the stage as the graphic shows. Dave didnt have sufficient speakers behind the stage and the concert was already low in volume because they were recording a tv special so I'm not sure how they would be for pearl jam.

You are closer but I'm not sure what would be better :-\\
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

...because I'm me and you're you.

Welcome to life, it sucks

haha...i'm just the most hated on out of all those who say they get hated on in eighty songs (eh just some eminem lyrics)

i'd continue this discussion but i'm already disliked by the leading powers on AI so unless it would turn into its own thread i don't want to deviate off topic

*look admins i'm being good honest!