Ugly! in the mind.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone that would do this is either ugly mentally or married to someone who is or a combination of both. Such obsession over vanity is just sickening to me.

I am a builder and I think this person is ugly in the mind to do such a stupid thing.

GROW UP and like yourself.

What a joke but who is laughing....

Another great BBC story....

Fellowship

Your thoughts?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 25
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Not mentally ugly, mentally retarded. Not in the clinical sense of course, but in the common sense.

• Reply 2 of 25
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Ugly of soul is what it is . . .
  • Reply 3 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook

Anyone that would do this is either ugly mentally or married to someone who is or a combination of both. Such obsession over vanity is just sickening to me.

I am a builder and I think this person is ugly in the mind to do such a stupid thing.

Fellowship

Your thoughts?

Personally, if that woman wants to pay an insurance company to insure her face and have a panel of judges to judge her appearance is up to her. It is her money and her life and it is simply none of my business what she wants to do.
  • Reply 4 of 25
    argentoargento Posts: 483member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac OS X Addict

Personally, if that woman wants to pay an insurance company to insure her face and have a panel of judges to judge her appearance is up to her. It is her money and her life and it is simply none of my business what she wants to do.

It's not my business until she agrees to tell it to a news agency and have them print the story. Then She's fair game. I've come up with a short list of better things to do with that money.

1. Give it to me.

2. Use it for toilet paper

3. ANYTHING

4. Use the money to give her TONS of paper cuts so she bleeds to death.

5. Choke on it.

I figure if there's one less of her around, the world will be a better place.
  • Reply 5 of 25
    toweltowel Posts: 1,479member
    I gotta find that insurance company. Unless she dies young and beautiful, she must be guaranteed to collect. How many builders would vote any 90 year-old attractive?
  • Reply 6 of 25
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook

Fellowship

Your thoughts?

Football players insure their knees. I see nothing wrong with a housewife insuring her face. I know you don't like the real world but unfortunately there are people who won't keep marriage vows after someone's face is burned in a horrible accident and is permanently disfigured. She is protecting herself against that so that in case something awful does happen she can have some money to keep her afloat. Since Mr T isn't around I'll just have to tell you myself to stop your holier than thou jibber jabber or he'll bust you one or something like that.
  • Reply 7 of 25
    She's not all that attractive now. I mean, if I was walking down the street I wouldn't force her to put a bag over her face or anything like that but I certainly wouldn't bang her either.

Her husband is stupid as well. If he wanted to be fussy about his hussy then gettin married was the wrong play.
  • Reply 8 of 25
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    I doubt this storie is true. I do not deny that people are crazy enough to ask for such insurances, but i doubt that any insurances will be crazy enough to accept such a bargain. The 10 builders who will judge her, appear also to be a joke.

This storie is not serious ....
  • Reply 9 of 25
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

She's not all that attractive now. I mean, if I was walking down the street I wouldn't force her to put a bag over her face or anything like that but I certainly wouldn't bang her either.

Her husband is stupid as well. If he wanted to be fussy about his hussy then gettin married was the wrong play.

well she's British, right? Where I come from, we would say that Britain is a land of +2. That is, a 5 here is a 7 there.
  • Reply 10 of 25
    paulppaulp Posts: 67member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

well she's British, right? Where I come from, we would say that Britain is a land of +2. That is, a 5 here is a 7 there.

Steady on!
  • Reply 11 of 25
    agent302agent302 Posts: 974member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

As an American in Britain right now, I think I might have to concur.
  • Reply 12 of 25
    fangornfangorn Posts: 323member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

I'm glad someone else said this first. Beauty pageant material she is not. Neither am I, but I'm not making pretensions about it either.
  • Reply 13 of 25
    My woman is American. She's purty. International law counts for shit in what passes as our kitchen right now, but she's purty nonetheless.
  • Reply 14 of 25
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Quote:

Had this been a US story we'd be saying, 'only in America!'.

That's exactly what I thought.
  • Reply 15 of 25
    argentoargento Posts: 483member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Football players insure their knees. I see nothing wrong with a housewife insuring her face. I know you don't like the real world but unfortunately there are people who won't keep marriage vows after someone's face is burned in a horrible accident and is permanently disfigured. She is protecting herself against that so that in case something awful does happen she can have some money to keep her afloat. Since Mr T isn't around I'll just have to tell you myself to stop your holier than thou jibber jabber or he'll bust you one or something like that.

Football players insure their knees (rarely I might add) because they make them MILLIONS of dollars, and are under constant strain. Unless she's getting bum rushed by 2 400 pound linemen every day then I'm not thinking she's going to take that sort of a strain. Besides most players that do that are pretty arrogant, plus anybody dumb enough to insure her face, and then tell news agencys about it....well what the hell do you expect for people to say?
  • Reply 16 of 25
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Quote:

Besides most players that do that are pretty arrogant...

I think the word you're looking for is "smart", not "arrogant".

Case in point: Willis MacGahee
  • Reply 17 of 25
    enaena Posts: 667member
    Anyone who marries for looks is too shallow to maintain a marriage.
  • Reply 18 of 25
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ena

Anyone who marries for looks is too shallow to maintain a marriage.

damn straight, what we need now is more interspecial marriages... why she only looks like a dog ...
  • Reply 19 of 25
    J Lo has her butt insured so what is wrong with this one?
  • Reply 20 of 25
    naderfannaderfan Posts: 156member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac OS X Addict

J Lo has her butt insured so what is wrong with this one?

I think you answered your own question