Outer Banks

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Not this coming sunday but the next I am heading down to the Outer Banks for vacation, and i was wondering if any of you knew a good cafe...not too much an american thing, but internet cafe?

well i was just curious about that...so does anyone on these boards live around there?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

Not this coming sunday but the next I am heading down to the Outer Banks for vacation, and i was wondering if any of you knew a good cafe...not too much an american thing, but internet cafe?

well i was just curious about that...so does anyone on these boards live around there?

The Outer Banks are huge. Where are you going to be? It takes several hours and a few ferries to go from one end to the other, so some more specificity would be good. Not that I'd be any help because I live a ways away from there (Ocracoke is about 7 hours away due to the ferry ride and drive down from the top). Have a good trip and forget about the internet while you're there. That's what vacation is for.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    kraig911kraig911 Posts: 912member
    Just curious, but broaden my horizons a little bit, what exactly is the outer banks?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    timotimo Posts: 353member
    a series of coastal islands off of North Carolina: in the south, quite far off the coast.

Home of Cape Fear and the Wright Brother's first flight.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kraig911

Just curious, but broaden my horizons a little bit, what exactly is the outer banks?

As Timo said, they are the islands off the coast. Look here:

• Reply 5 of 5
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    We are staying at a house in Villages At Ocean Hill...which i think may be north of corolla...or is it in it? Anyways, we are supposed to be like really close to the four wheel drive area.