No Arabs on Flight 77

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
This article published in the Sierra Times claims that no Arabs were on the 9-11 flight that crashed into the Pentagon. The author submitted a request under the FOIA (freedom of information act) for the autopsy list from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology as well as the manifest from American Airlines, and got a reply 14 months later. Apparently, no Arabs were listed on either the autopsy report nor the AA flight manifest. (?!) Also, considering that at least 8 of the reported 19 hijackers on those flights have since been found to be alive (!), either there's been some very bad reporting or someone knows stuff that the public hasn't been told about. What the hell is going on here? Does anyone have any ideas, or can anyone provide any links and stories that debunk this strange state of affairs?

(incidentally....the Sierra Times is a right-wing libertarian publication, for anyone who is about to bleat "liberal media"!)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 131
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    You are the queen of stupid links.
  • Reply 2 of 131
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

Well that cleared up all question

I am far from convinced that there is any meat on the claims put forward in the link. But to question the information previous given is more important than it has ever been.
  • Reply 3 of 131
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    sammi jo,

I am not going to say that what is said in the link you provide is false. What I would ask is why would not have just one more source out in this vast world other than this doctor in LA not have posted their finding also?

If there is a case to be built from public data, i would expect more out there with some findings.

Until then it is nice to speculate.

Fellowship
  • Reply 4 of 131
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

and you are the king of stupid replies!

Next.....
  • Reply 5 of 131
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Bush. Missile. Columbia.

Hitler.

Endgame.
  • Reply 6 of 131
    Queen and king? WHen did you two marry?
  • Reply 7 of 131
    Don't eat the Frosted Mini-Wheats in your cupboard, SJO!!
  • Reply 8 of 131
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Yeah, if you believe this stuff, then you'll believe Saddam is hiding in the USA..Puh-Leeze !!!

Ooops ..OMG " announcement over tannoy " Saddam has left the building "

• Reply 9 of 131
    Impostor, we all know the real aquafire committed suicide at the gates of AppleOutsider.
  • Reply 10 of 131
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

Impostor, we all know the real aquafire committed suicide at the gates of AppleOutsider.

In your dreams Eugene

...I think your thinking of Bangbang Ena
  • Reply 11 of 131
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

Yeah, if you believe this stuff, then you'll believe Saddam is hiding in the USA..Puh-Leeze !!!

Or US would make up "proofs" about biochem weapons. Or would lie in front of UN SC. Or...
  • Reply 12 of 131
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

In your dreams Eugene

...I think your thinking of Bangbang Ena

What did Ena actually do?
  • Reply 13 of 131
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

What did Ena actually do?

I think that Ena & Fanghorn were considered to be one and the same person..or some such..operating from the same computer apparently...maybe thats a no no.\
  • Reply 15 of 131
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
  • Reply 16 of 131
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    OK, so it's poorly written. Does that mean the concept of the article is flawed or wrong?
  • Reply 17 of 131
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Quote:

Does that mean the concept of the article is flawed or wrong?

Absolutely.

No Arab names on the manifest + a couple of the accused being alive != conspiracy, especially a Bush conspiracy.

It is poorly written and even more poorly conceived.
  • Reply 18 of 131
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

OK, so it's poorly written. Does that mean the concept of the article is flawed or wrong?

No. To groverat and his league of flunkies, the concept of the article is flawed or wrong because it debunks all the stinking lies the world's been having to stomach the past two years.
  • Reply 19 of 131
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Has it occurred to anyone that maybe there were no Arabic names on the itinerary because they were using *FALSE NAMES*?!?

Jesus.

I mean c'mon... which is more believable... that hijackers affiliated with a known terrorist organization would use false documentation to obtain tickets, or that there's a massive, wide-spread and *incredibly* air-tight conspiracy that runs across government and media, around the globe?

Occam's Razor.

Edit: Oh for GOD'S SAKE... I just went and read the article, sammi jo, *AND* read through to his 'list of passengers provided by American'.

Sammi jo, it's a list of VICTIMS on the CNN site! Do you *REALLY* think they're going to *INCLUDE* the hijackers in a list of VICTIMS???

Jesus H. Christ. This is just asinine. The author of that article hasn't two brain cells to rub together, and I'm beginning to have my doubts about you. Criminy.

THINK, people... THINK!
  • Reply 20 of 131
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

THINK, people... THINK!

A small year of Fireside Chat/AppleOutsider has severely diminished my capacity to perform the named action.