Whats the best free message board?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Aight , I need good message board software to incorporate into my website...one that is free, I can customize a bit to match the colors of my site, and can hold a lot of users. Also, how would I go about getting a chat room on my site?

Thanks yall.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    Topic: Free Message Boards.

My post:

Quote:

I've heard and seen good things about phpBB. I'm not sure if it'll solve your specific problem, but you could look around the documentation and FAQ or ask on the phpBB support forums.

• Reply 2 of 3
    Invision Power Board! User-Friendly Admin CP BUT still has most features (even more) then Vbulletin. Vbulletin is hard to install skins (for me) and you could put arcades, points, etc to your invision power board which is great

Demo : forum hosting
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Boards2Go.com is a website geared towards webmasters. We offer webmasters fast, reliable, and easy message boards for free. The message boards are hosted on our server so that there is nothing for you to set up. All modifications may be made via our web interface administrator area.

To top it all off, Boards2Go.com's message boards can easily integrate to your current site's layout. Your visitors will never know they left your site !