CD label/Jewel case insert programs

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Are they all pretty much the same or is there one in particular I should look for?

Also, I've heard about a brand of CD-Rs that are printable. How does that work? Do I need a special printer or can my Epson C60 handle it?

What are your recommendations?

Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    pyr3pyr3 Posts: 946member
    To print directly to a CD you would need a special printer, unless you think that the CD wouldn't break going through your printer's paper feeder rollers... Somehow I don't think that the sheering constant on the CD-R material will support 45 degree angles... Yes there are CDs that you can print directly too. They don't come with and sort of sp
  • Reply 2 of 3
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    You could try this...

Pressit CD labelling kit

Looks pretty good.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    mlnjrmlnjr Posts: 230member
    That site says the product is out of stock, but that might just mean out of stock for their online store.

Also, from the screenshots, it looks like that app is a bad Windows port. The normal Finder menubar is at the top of the screen like it should be, and then inside the application window there's a SECOND menu bar with the "let's underline one random letter in each word" typical Windows look. Idiotic.

Anway, thanks for the suggestions. I figured as much about printing on CDs, but I'd like to know more about what kind of printer would be needed to do that.