moved: MWSF=powerMac says MacBidouille/Mac+

aaaa
Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
- rumours based on concrete facts!! [ MÃ*J ] - Lionel - 19:22:58

Here of the extracts of the state of the delivery periods of the APPLE machines.

[IMG]http://www.macplus.org/magplus/IMG/jpg/doc-2045.jpg[/IMG

They are the delivery periods reserved to the professionals As you can note, a lot of machines are not available before a long while. For some machines like the iMac 15"(Cd-rw), it is not a surprise. But there are no more professional machines either!! There will therfore be more than a simple increase of frequency. It would have been useless to withdraw from sale too early a machine to which it's enough to only change the processor. It will for this reason have a real evolution, either of the design, or of the motherboard (we had already evoked this rumour). Also note that there is a shortage of Airport terminals! (I dream of a new Airport terminal compatible w.Bluetooth). To finish, the rumour tending to prove that Powerbook G4 1 Ghz not yet(or more) is available confirms. This Keynote will be impresssing!!

[ MÃ*J ] Our friends of Macplus, that had same information as us, had the courage, that I did not have, to put online the original captures.

this is what i thought, let's party for & with IBM...

[ 01-02-2003: Message edited by: Brad ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    aaaa Posts: 57member
    [quote]Originally posted by aa:

<strong>- rumours based on concrete facts!! [ MÃ*J ] - Lionel - 19:22:58

Here of the extracts of the state of the delivery periods of the APPLE machines.

They are the delivery periods reserved to the professionals As you can note, a lot of machines are not available before a long while. For some machines like the iMac 15"(Cd-rw), it is not a surprise. But there are no more professional machines either!! There will therfore be more than a simple increase of frequency. It would have been useless to withdraw from sale too early a machine to which it's enough to only change the processor. It will for this reason have a real evolution, either of the design, or of the motherboard (we had already evoked this rumour). Also note that there is a shortage of Airport terminals! (I dream of a new Airport terminal compatible w.Bluetooth). To finish, the rumour tending to prove that Powerbook G4 1 Ghz not yet(or more) is available confirms. This Keynote will be impresssing!!

[ MÃ*J ] Our friends of Macplus, that had same information as us, had the courage, that I did not have, to put online the original captures.

this is what i thought, let's party for & with IBM...</strong><hr></blockquote>

hope to see the picture now (i deleted one caracter too much, hope it wasn't Steve..)
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Moving to Temp Insanity (MW discussions go there).